Capital One Mascot Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One Mascot Challenge

SDSU got the win against Testudo and they take on Boomer from Oklahoma this week.

Comment

We must keep voting as much as possible. All tie-breakers are determined by total number of votes. Right now we are 5th in total votes which means we had the 2nd lowest vote total of the mascots that won their head-to-head matchup last week.

Make it part of your daily routine and things will take care of themselves!

Comment

I'm giving up on voting... I've tried to submit my ballot for the past hour and keep getting this message from the site.

The Mascot Challenge adheres to strict security guidelines which could not be verified for this ballot. Please try again.

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
          Here is the link to the Captial One Mascot Challenge site then.

http://www.capitalonebowl.com/

Bump for link
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
            I'm giving up on voting... I've tried to submit my ballot for the past hour and keep getting this message from the site.
            ya my brother had that same error, no idea why.

Comment

My guess is it has to do with your "cookie" settings. A cookie is information that your computer saves from a website that identifies you. The capitalonebowl uses cookies to track who has voted. This is supposed to keep you from voting more then once. (You can delete your cookies and vote multiple times) They could not verify your ballot because they were unable to place a cookie in your browser. This means they don't know who is voting. To change your settings to to tools, internet options, and then privacy. I have my bar placed at medium which allows some cookies but not others. Just make sure you don't have all cookies blocked. This should allow you to vote.

Comment

I'm a Firefox guy, but I've found it easier to use IE for voting.

I agree with what el_presidente said in terms of cookie settings. Once you are able to vote, go to Tools > Internet Options > Browsing History, click "delete" and "delete" again on the next window. After IE finishes deleting cookies/temp files/etc, you can go back and vote again. Even after doing that, I've had to use a different nickname each time. Anybody else having to do that?

As of 1000p Thursday, Jack is only 87 votes ahead. Let's keep voting!
                "You trusted us"

Comment

Jack is now down 46 votes. Get the votes in!!!!
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Mods can we put these two mascot thread together? THere is one in the football section as well as this one.

Comment

There's one in the women's basketball section too ...

Jack's up by 43 votes at 1130pm Sunday night

Now down by 23 at 1220am. Keep voting!!!
                      Last edited by AnimalHouse83; 09-13-2009, 11:21 PM.
                      "You trusted us"

Comment

Jackrabbit now 2-0 tied for first. 5th place in overall votes. Taking on Superfrog this week, he is ahead of us in the total vote but 1-1 overall.

http://www.capitalonebowl.com/vote/main
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well done Jacks Fans! Don't forget to vote for Thundar in the write in. He is up to #3

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            Jackrabbit now 2-0 tied for first. 5th place in overall votes. Taking on Superfrog this week, he is ahead of us in the total vote but 1-1 overall.

http://www.capitalonebowl.com/vote/main
                            3-0 but way behind the Dawg right now. Need to get the vote out.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If anything like me, enjoy MNF on the larger screen, and spend the evening voting for Jack Rabbit on the little screen.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                                Well done Jacks Fans! Don't forget to vote for Thundar in the write in. He is up to #3
                                Everytime I vote for Jackrabbit, Thundar gets a write-in vote a few seconds later.
                                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
                                X