• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One Mascot Challenge

Time for a new thread for this one:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...12/1002/sports

Re: Capital One Mascot Challenge

Here is the link to the Captial One Mascot Challenge site then.

http://www.capitalonebowl.com/
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Added the LSU Tiger, nice!

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Someone want to post this on AGS. I would but everytime I try registering there, it declines my application.

Comment

I voted (you can do it once a day).

http://www.capitalonebowl.com/vote/main

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            Someone want to post this on AGS. I would but everytime I try registering there, it declines my application.
            Done.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/foru...07#post1392607
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'll remove mine, 89 keep yours there.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Voted...write in went to T.C. of UNI.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

There's something(someone) missing from this poll. Anyone know how to contact the people responsible for the website?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                    There's something(someone) missing from this poll. Anyone know how to contact the people responsible for the website?
                    I was going to put him as my write in, but was surprised to not see him on the list.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      I was going to put him as my write in, but was surprised to not see him on the list.
                      Same here. Too bad because I was hoping the Bison faithful would vote for Jack and then write in for the Bison. If the Bison is not in as a write in vote, we probably can't expect a lot of Bison fans to vote.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I would hope the Bison fans that watch our site, would spread the word and their fans would vote for Jack Rabbit! I voted every day for the Bison last year as did lots of other Jack fans. I suspect that if you are one of the mascots in the voting section, you are not allowed to be in the write-in section the following year. Come on Hammersmith and others...give us a hand...please!

Comment

Just voted, Jack is behind right now by a couple hundred votes

Comment

Last year one of our friends up at Bisonville pointed out that you can vote multiple times a day if you clear your cookies for the site. The Firefox browser has a great add on that allows you to easily do this.

Here is the download for Firefox and the cookie remover. All you have to do after you vote is right click, scroll down to "Remove Cookie(s) for Site" and vote again.

Comment

Yes, I too was looking for the bison in the write in list to pay back the bison fans for thier write in support of last yr.I too noticed he wasn't listed, & i thought the same thing, must have something to do with being in the running last yr.Is Cy or any of the others who ran last yr omitted from the write in list? Can't remember who the others were.That'd be a way to chk as a "probable cause" anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X