X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fred Oien article

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I'm on board with yote53. It is time to completely drop the discussion regarding your former AD and the article written by the AL. As a Coyote fan, I see no purpose in the story. Nothing good can come of it. The SDSU fans truly believe his good outweighed his negatives, and I'm ok with that.

Reagrding the attack on Jack Doyle, there is more to the story than the link provides. He hit it on the head. I don't think you will find to many USD supporters out here with any longevity that thinks Jack Doyle was a "wizard" AD. However, I don't think you'll find many USD supporters that will say anything real negative or harsh about the man either. Jack Doyle is good people. Should he have been our AD, probably not. But a common practice years ago was to name a caoch "retiring" from his sport as the new AD. Most coaches are not good businessmen. I think the AD has to have a very broad knowledge of athletics, but first and most important, has to have a great deal of business sense.

USD fans agree with your fans that the article never should have been written, as there is no good to come from it. Start a thread about your new AD, and bury this one. We wish him well, and look forward to the time if and when both schools are ready to renew the rivalry. Until then, good luck AD Sell. Best wishes.
    So, YF, what do you drive? And what's your favorite pie? (And, following EvoPrime, what's your favorite irrational number? Mine happens to be e, but then I'm an engineer by training . . . )
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good post YFE...good advice...neither school needs to persist on this thread. Hey MODS, about deciding that 5600 views is enough... I've promised I will post no more, and I'm tiring at monitoring it. This thread has run its course. Forget the pie and the autos and move on...please.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        So, YF, what do you drive? And what's your favorite pie? (And, following EvoPrime, what's your favorite irrational number? Mine happens to be e, but then I'm an engineer by training . . . )
        e is good too. (pi+e=pie)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Forget the pie
          Blasphemy!! Never forget the pie!!
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Mine happens to be e, but then I'm an engineer by training . . . )
            Why not combine the two?

e^iπ + 1 = 0

Comment

x=(-bą√(b^2-4ac))/2a

sinαąsinβ=2sin1/2(αąβ)cos1/2(α∓β)

Or the one I use most often

P=IEcosθ

Comment

We've had a motion to button this one up (not that this is a democracy or that my favorite Prof. Wayne Hoogestrat's Parliamentary Practice rules apply) and it's been seconded with several forms of pie.

Attention K-Mart Pie Shoppers, this thread is closing in five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  We've had a motion to button this one up (not that this is a democracy or that my favorite Prof. Wayne Hoogestrat's Parliamentary Practice rules apply) and it's been seconded with several forms of pie.

Attention K-Mart Pie Shoppers, this thread is closing in five minutes.
                  Do it. Five minutes are up and blue lights are shut down.

Comment

Fred thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X