Who's in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in Texas?

Terry V reported yesterday that he thinks about 200 die hard Jack fans are in Lubbock. Can someone (one of the died hards) give us an update?

Re: Who's in Texas?

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
    Terry V reported yesterday that he thinks about 200 die hard Jack fans are in Lubbock. Can someone (one of the died hards) give us an update?
    We just arrived about 1 hour ago. We passed a few Jackrabbit fans on the interstate between Oklahoma City and Lubbock. Ran into some Texas alums in Shamrock, TX and they are going to the game. I brought a total of 4 fans. I know the Corneman family is representing, I'm guessing they brought at least 6. Jacks#1 is here I'm sure as well. I think 200 might be a little high but you never know. We'll be headed to the pre-game rally soon.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Lucky Ba*****S

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

American Airlines website has flights going from Omaha to Lubbock on Tuesday morning and returning Wednesday morning for $300....cant beat that price!!!

Comment

Jacks1 send me a text message after the game and Texas Tech fans are cheering for the Rabbits! They also said that we can play with anyone in the nation and would love to see us play UCONN.

That is a compliment!

Comment

Great report, tattoo. I wondered if the Texas Tech fans attending would pick a team to follow. In another thread, there's a link to a story in the Lubbock newspaper in which AJ makes that pitch: support the Jacks against three in-state rivals.

Comment

Everyone from the Brookings area should be in Texas for Tuesday game.

Comment

"Who's in Texas?"

The Jackrabbits are in Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                  Everyone from the Brookings area should be in Texas for Tuesday game.
                  I'll be in Vegas but I am heading to the ESPNZone to catch the game. GO RABBITS!!!!
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                  X