0-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0-16

Im not smacking on the parents... I just find it hilarious that they post on fan boards..

so Ill let that one slip filbert....

so did anyone else like that chant?? Im just immensely disappointed that there was only 7 SDSU fans at the game.

oh well, cant wait to party with you guys in sioux falls.. we need you in that #6 position and win 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
      Im not smacking on the parents... I just find it hilarious that they post on fan boards..

so did anyone else like that chant?? Im just immensely disappointed that there was only 7 SDSU fans at the game.

oh well, cant wait to party with you guys in sioux falls.. we need you in that #6 position and win 2 games.
      Dude it was a Tuesday night, people aren't going to make a 3 hour trip both ways when they have to work or go to class in the morning

Comment

Yes you were. Some things ought to be even beneath you, Lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          Dude it was a Tuesday night, people aren't going to make a 3 hour trip both ways when they have to work or go to class in the morning
          Come on, its Lakes you're talking about here. Don't try to explain the whole 'work or class' concept to him. He'll never understand.

Comment

Lakes, make sure you hit up The Crow Bar when in Sioux Falls. Lots of chicks (I think that's a term you use) there just for you....

I really, really, really hope we play you guys first round. By the sounds of it, our players want another crack at you guys as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
              Lakes, make sure you hit up The Crow Bar when in Sioux Falls. Lots of chicks (I think that's a term you use) there just for you....

I really, really, really hope we play you guys first round. By the sounds of it, our players want another crack at you guys as well.
              I don't want the Bison in the first round! 2nd or finals would make me happier. These two schools are the two that will bring the bulk of the crowd. Longer that both are in and advancing, the better for the crowd. The better the crowd, the more Sioux Falls will be the TOP of the SUMMIT.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                I don't want the Bison in the first round! 2nd or finals would make me happier. These two schools are the two that will bring the bulk of the crowd. Longer that both are in and advancing, the better for the crowd. The better the crowd, the more Sioux Falls will be the TOP of the SUMMIT.
                Great point, why play them in the first round? I think it would be great if we got them in Championship and beat them, how many people would be under suicide watch in Fargo and Sioux Falls?

Comment

Oh cmon guys..... you don't want to play us. no no no.

wasnt the 34 point lead embarassing enough?

sioux falls would be a road game for you, wouldn't it?

Comment

best student section chant of the summit was last night

"cant win road games" clap clap .....

WHERE"S KAI'S MOM POSTING AT TODAY!?!? I think she actually made it to the game along with a grand total of 7 SDSU fans.

embarassing........

Next year the chant in Frost when playing the Bison will be "can't win ANY games". Live it up this year, this is the best NDSU team you have ever had and will ever have, and my guess is that all you will get out of it is an invite to the NIT.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                      Next year the chant in Frost when playing the Bison will be "can't win ANY games". Live it up this year, this is the best NDSU team you have ever had and will ever have, and my guess is that all you will get out of it is an invite to the NIT.
                      To guarantee the NIT invite, Bison still have to win in Tulsa. They could still end up tied for the Summit title with ORU, and I'm not certain who holds the tie-breaker which would be into how they did vs the rest of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        To guarantee the NIT invite, Bison still have to win in Tulsa. They could still end up tied for the Summit title with ORU, and I'm not certain who holds the tie-breaker which would be into how they did vs the rest of the league.
                        If SUU beats ORU, NDSU could win the regular season title without beating ORU in the last game of the year. I beleive there are a few other possibilities for NDSU to win the regular season title, but the SUU-ORU game is the most likely scenario to decide besides a head to head win to close the season.
                        Last edited by HandoEX; 02-19-2009, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                          If SUU beats ORU, NDSU could win the regular season title without beating ORU in the last game of the year. I beleive there are a few other possibilities for and NDSU regular season title, but the SUU-ORU game is the most likely scenario to decide besides a head to head win to close the season.
                          The magic number is 2. Any combination of NDSU wins and/or ORU losses.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                            If SUU beats ORU, NDSU could win the regular season title without beating ORU in the last game of the year. I beleive there are a few other possibilities for NDSU to win the regular season title, but the SUU-ORU game is the most likely scenario to decide besides a head to head win to close the season.
                            That scenario is gone...have to work on going to ORU and beating them (after you beat Centenary...I hope.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                              That scenario is gone...have to work on going to ORU and beating them (after you beat Centenary...I hope.)
                              Correct me if I am wrong but if you guys give us a present (beat ORU) we only have to knock off Centenary since that is a combination of 2. I could be wrong though.

Ok did some more research and asked questions...
                              Here is what Herd said over at our place:
                              Let's Assume . . .
                              2/21 ORU @ KC (ORU win)
                              2/26 NDSU @ Cent (NDSU win)
                              2/26 SDSU @ ORU (ORU win)

Then . . .
                              NDSU 15-2
                              ORU 14-3

Last Game of the Season:
                              2/28 NDSU @ ORU (ORU win) ORU #1 Seed (or)
                              2/28 NDSU @ ORU (NDSU wins) NDSU #1 Seed

Why? With ORU win . . . (NDSU at 15-3, ORU at 15-3)
                              ORU Losses: Oakland, IPFW, NDSU
                              NDSU Losses: Oakland, SUU, ORU

SUU rated higher than IPFW - ORU wins #1 seed.
                              Bottom Line, lose at ORU and we're #2. (unless we get help from Jacks)
                              Last edited by NDSUstudent; 02-20-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
                                Correct me if I am wrong but if you guys give us a present (beat ORU) we only have to knock off Centenary since that is a combination of 2. I could be wrong though.

Ok did some more research and asked questions...
                                Here is what Herd said over at our place:
                                Let's Assume . . .
                                2/21 ORU @ KC (ORU win)
                                2/26 NDSU @ Cent (NDSU win)
                                2/26 SDSU @ ORU (ORU win)

Then . . .
                                NDSU 15-2
                                ORU 14-3

Last Game of the Season:
                                2/28 NDSU @ ORU (ORU win) ORU #1 Seed (or)
                                2/28 NDSU @ ORU (NDSU wins) NDSU #1 Seed

Why? With ORU win . . . (NDSU at 15-3, ORU at 15-3)
                                ORU Losses: Oakland, IPFW, NDSU
                                NDSU Losses: Oakland, SUU, ORU

SUU rated higher than IPFW - ORU wins #1 seed.
                                Bottom Line, lose at ORU and we're #2. (unless we get help from Jacks)
                                Correct Sir! Time up north to cheer for the 'Roos on Saturday. They pulled out the win vs Centenary, which helped the Jacks ALOT. Now for SUU to win Sat. is a key. Jacks will definitely be pulling for a Bison win in Shreveport.

Comment

Working...
                                X