Nice Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Board

Just joined your board. Was over on the USD Board and heard this board referred to, so I had to check it out. It has a lot on it. Very nice.

Appreciate all of you that post from time to time on the USD Board. Our board has some really good posters, but most of the time is monopolized by a couple of posters whom I find not to my taste .

Look forward to reading all about what's happening at SDSU.

Re: Nice Board

Welcome to the board and hope you find it informative...

Comment

Originally posted by YoteAlum86 View Post
      Just joined your board. Was over on the USD Board and heard this board referred to, so I had to check it out. It has a lot on it. Very nice.

Appreciate all of you that post from time to time on the USD Board. Our board has some really good posters, but most of the time is monopolized by a couple of posters whom I find not to my taste .

Look forward to reading all about what's happening at SDSU.
      Welcome aboard, and I apologize for the over doze of smilies. I was trying to rile CF and yes there are some good loyal fans and alums on the Coyote board.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Welcome aboard, and I apologize for the over doze of smilies. I was trying to rile CF and yes there are some good loyal fans and alums on the Coyote board.
        Not a problem with me!

Comment

Anybody looking to help Filbert cover the cost of this board please take a look over at The Lounge under Filbert-o-thon.

Comment

Working...
          X