• Show
Clear All

• 114-87

SDSU all-time men's bb record vs. USD.

Re: 114-87

Awesome, good stuff NoVa, rep points coming your way

Comment

who cares about the all time record right now. If you want to bring that up then USD's football program is better in everyway when comparing to SDSU. Ya can't have it both ways. Choose one or the other. I really don't care but be consistant in your arguments.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Can't take it, don't dish it... Can't have it both ways, paint-drinker.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Can't take it, don't dish it... Can't have it both ways, paint-drinker.
          OMG!!1! LOLZZ!!!ONE!!!1!!

"Paint-drinker"

Got you good, CF! He showed you.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
            who cares about the all time record right now. If you want to bring that up then USD's football program is better in everyway when comparing to SDSU. Ya can't have it both ways. Choose one or the other. I really don't care but be consistant in your arguments.
            Okay, how about the most six recent years of the FB series:

2003 SDSU 22, USD 11
            2002 SDSU 27, USD 20
            2001 SDSU 20, USD 3
            2000 USD 41, SDSU 28
            1999 SDSU 43, USD 30
            1998 SDSU 24, USD 10

What next, the Leap Years since 1948?

Comment

who cares about the all time record right now. If you want to bring that up then USD's football program is better in everyway when comparing to SDSU. <B>Ya can't have it both ways. Choose one or the other. I really don't care but be consistant in your arguments.</b>
              You railed on the Great West Football Conference...until you joined it. You remarked that Mary should join the Summit League, because that's how bush it was...and now you're pumped that the 'Yotes will be a part of it. You want to bring up history...until you decide it isn't fair to.
              You brag about how you want people to talk about your posts, and then get upset when people question your facts because there is a double standard.
              Too bad WE can't have it both ways...

Comment

Why does this one stat no matter and why does is 0-14 really MATTER? Kind of inconsistent, but yeah pop a steriod. I really think you are the ghost of Lyle Allzedo.
                Last edited by Nidaros; 02-06-2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

You say who cares about an all-time record yet you continually bring up our loss to UW-LaCrosse which occurred 3 seasons ago.

Comment

Can someone say "selective reasoning?" Or better yet, "hypocrite?"
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Hypocrite yep and CF is creating congestion in my mind. Its time to evict CF from our minds and move on. He does not own this board. Filbert does.

Comment

You are right about not having it both ways.

SDSU is better than USD in every possible measure, period. That's the way it is, has been, and always shall be! I don't want it any other way.

Post! You lost to Post! You play in a High School gym and a sh*thole. You are inferior in every possible way but most alarmingly in the ability to reason which is a supposed specialty of the junior university in Vermillion.

Seriously, you make it too easy! I could smack you clowns all day long!

Screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Okay, how about the most six recent years of the FB series:

2003 SDSU 22, USD 11
                          2002 SDSU 27, USD 20
                          2001 SDSU 20, USD 3
                          2000 USD 41, SDSU 28
                          1999 SDSU 43, USD 30
                          1998 SDSU 24, USD 10

What next, the Leap Years since 1948?
                          The series by decade:

70's Coyotes were 6-3-1
                          80's Coyotes were 10-4
                          90's Jacks were 11-2
                          00's Jacks were 3-1

From 1971, the Jacks lead the football series 21-19-1

I believe in 1970 the Coyotes won with Joe Salem as coach, but I can't substantiate that. If so, the the series since 1970 is 21-20-1.

That is what you call a close rivalry.

Where do I send my $10 for my post? I know most of you won't do it, but I will.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                            You are right about not having it both ways.

SDSU is better than USD in every possible measure, period. That's the way it is, has been, and always shall be! I don't want it any other way.

Post! You lost to Post! You play in a High School gym and a sh*thole. You are inferior in every possible way but most alarmingly in the ability to reason which is a supposed specialty of the junior university in Vermillion.

Seriously, you make it too easy! I could smack you clowns all day long!

Screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                            Keep it classy?????

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              Keep it classy?????
                              I think the line is "stay classy, San Diego". Funny movie.

In the past 13 years SDSU dominated USD in football. No question about it. It was SDSU's game to lose every time they played.

For fear of being too reasonable, the same could be said for the NDSU rivalry, though, for SDSU. Since the mid-late 90's, SDSU has gradually built the program to a point where now it's an even game every time they play. The winning team for each game could rightfully stand proud after each game and say they were the better team that year and not just a product of a poor game from the other side.

We'll eventually see if USD will be able to do the same with SDSU and NDSU in the future. They first need to worry about playing a decent schedule and winning against D1 talent. That's not intended to be smack. Their schedule was/is a joke and there is no hiding that. They have a good coach and an aggressive push for scholarships. Now they need to prove it on the field. Win a couple D1 games and then start talking.

SDSU has proved they belong. Rightfully, USD must do the same before any real comparisons can be made between the two football programs. Mens basketball? Another story.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                              X