USD > Sw Min St > SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD > Sw Min St > SDSU

Yote fans, the transitive property does not apply to sports.

http://www.mathwords.com/t/transitiv...equalities.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
      Yote fans, the transitive property does not apply to sports.

http://www.mathwords.com/t/transitiv...equalities.htm
      There you go using them edumacated words with them Yoties . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I have to do something with my engineering degree. I don't use it enough down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          Looks like you showed quite a bit of interest in the Coyotes game tonight. That is a good thing. I think the last time I watched the Jacks play was when they were in the Dakotadome last time they played, oh wait that was in Omaha. Whats the difference both W's for the Yotes.
          If that's the last time you watched them play then why are so many USD people pushing so hard to play SDSU again? You seem to be able to survive without the games and so are many other people.

I was curious about the score but that was the extent of my interest. I figured if I saw the score on the news(I didn't even know the game was on until they showed highlights), that was enough. The guy on the news questioned the call and so did the USD beat writer. Normally the TV people don't question calls. That call wouldn't be the same on the road and it shouldn't have been that way even at home.

I really don't think this game shows much. SDSU always plays the exhibitions different. That's why the tickets are half price. The team is there to get a scrimmage. The fans get to see some things but not much.

SDSU didn't have Griffen, Cassaday and Michael playing in that exhibition. That's 3 of their top 9 players that didn't play in that exhibition. I know that USD just got Gentry but who else are they missing? I don't know if they are full strength or not. If there short handed then maybe you can compare a short handed exhibition to and real game(with a full team).

Next year, USD will have Gentry, Krogman and Cain. This is the year they should be at their best with all the experienced seniors.

Comment

NDSU will be back into basketball oblivion soon enough. Once Woodshed is gone is will be all over once again for NDSU basketball. The program makes a slight rise every 15 years or so. See ya in 2023 next time NDSU shows any glimpse of respectability again.
            Your the winner Coyote_Fan. There are many idiots from usd2 and you are most definately the winner, "Biggest Idiot of All".

Comment

NDSU will be back into basketball oblivion soon enough. Once Woodshed is gone is will be all over once again for NDSU basketball. The program makes a slight rise every 15 years or so. See ya in 2023 next time NDSU shows any glimpse of respectability again.
              Maybe by 2023 USD will have found a conference.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Coyote Fan right now....

Comment

You know, when USD beats the Big 12 teams on their schedule this year, we really are going to have to admit that CF is right about the 'yotes being a strong team.
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I suppose this now means that SW Minnesota State is better than Iowa St. too...

Comment

As many SDSU fans have said right here, "road games don't count". It wasn't me that said it, I am just reiterating what was said here. I guess by that theory this win doesn't count. If ya stand on a beach and throw enough rocks one will eventually land in the ocean. I guess that rock finally made a splash. We'll see if it takes the Yotes 5 years to get a decent win.

USD > SW Min St > SDSU
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

As many SDSU fans have said right here, "road games don't count". It wasn't me that said it, I am just reiterating what was said here. I guess by that theory this win doesn't count. If ya stand on a beach and throw enough rocks one will eventually land in the ocean. I guess that rock finally made a splash. We'll see if it takes the Yotes 5 years to get a decent win.

USD > SW Min St > SDSU
                        Yes because we are all serious about saying "road games don't count" you on the other hand do believe it is true. If you guys keep playing the schools you are, I don't see a Big 12 school scheduling you in 5 years.

And Southwest was robbed according to your beat writer.

Comment

I hope USD fans send John Yorkovich a nice christmas gift. That was the ref who gave you a victory. And to help you out I found the best gift you can give to this ref.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-RETRO-...3A1%7C294%3A50

Comment

The refs gave them the game?

Did you guys put on your Green and Gold today too? It's funny how when NDSU fans say the refs gave SDSU the game, its them whining, but when USD is involved, it's totally fair. 2 sides to every coin.

Sure it wasn't a good call but that happens in games. Deal with it.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              The refs gave them the game?

Did you guys put on your Green and Gold today too? It's funny how when NDSU fans say the refs gave SDSU the game, its them whining, but when USD is involved, it's totally fair. 2 sides to every coin.

Sure it wasn't a good call but that happens in games. Deal with it.
                              If your very own beat writer claims you got some homecooking, it is probably fair game for SDSU fans.

I'm also going to add that using exhibition games to prove you are better than a team is a DII mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                                If your very own beat writer claims you got some homecooking, it is probably fair game for SDSU fans.

I'm also going to add that using exhibition games to prove you are better than a team is a DII mindset.
                                It's one thing to use the exhibition excuse for a good program that played a bad game. It's another thing to use that excuse for a poor team when most of the regular games are no different. It's not as if the SW game was an exception to the rule. The Iowa State game was the exception until the program proves otherwise.

I find it interesting that most SDSU fans on this board consider NDSU their biggest rival. But yet they are always there to defend NDSU at every turn when USD is involved in the discussion. Sorry folks but that isn't the way it works. USD is still SDSU's biggest rival and this message board confirms that very fact. Currently playing or not, whats the difference. Just look at a programs smack board and see who is getting smacked the most. That is the where the true rivalry comes out. A true rival is who you smack and who you focus your attention. Not one that you stand up for at every turn. That's just how it is.

Just ask yourself this. If NDSU and USD came into Frost with no conference championships at stake which school would you hope that SDSU beat the most. That's what I thought.
                                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                                X