Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Game

Pat Perles, the guy just seems tough. Now if you want to talk about players I'll put Ramon Humber in the ring against any player.

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
      In the end they are two different backs, we like our guy they like theirs.
      This brought my point around to exactly what I wanted to say. As fans of their respective teams that is how it had better be.

Comment

I'm taking Larry Warner over either of them. The MVFC offensive player of the year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
          We can also say....
          NDSU has played one less game
          Roehl sat out with an injury for a game and a half.
          Paschall who has 600 yards rushing has cut into Roehl's stats
          I definitely agree with you... Kyle Minett at this point in his career is not better than Roehl. I think he is going to be great don't get me wrong, but having seen both plenty of times it is advantage Roehl without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            Playmakers is no more, this is the new facility still at the same location, Head on up to the Forbidden (the asian pub for a SakiBomb!!) they do still have the Blackjack though!!

www.thehubfargo.com

Oh yeah Bison win by 2 yes 2 a freak Safety somewhere in there, and THIS GAME IS THE PLAYOFFS FOR BOTH SU's it would take a miracle for either to make the playoffs!!

I think I recall this now. I was in Fargo in May, but went downtown, not to "The Hub". Might have to make an appearance at the Northern if I go up on Friday. How's the talent these days?

Comment

Pat Perles, the guy just seems tough. Now if you want to talk about players I'll put Ramon Humber in the ring against any player.
              This guy just sounds tough. Humber or Joe Mays?

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                I'm taking Larry Warner over either of them. The MVFC offensive player of the year IMO.
                That guy is dangerous, and it is almost impossible to get a solid hit on him. We just barely contained him when he ran the ball, and we had a special teams scheme geared completely on keep the ball out of his hands.

Comment

This guy just sounds tough. Humber or Joe Mays?
                  That's like asking who would win between Ditka and a hurricane named Ditka.

Comment

Originally posted by lcbison View Post
                    Expecting a Fulll house at Dome for the Bison game...

Bison should be more more motivated after last years "game", fluke, watever you wana call it. Plus Bison still have slim chance at playoffs...albeit slim

Also, add the fact that SDSU hasn't won in Fargo since Kenndedy Administration.
                    Let me use a famous quote from an Indy Coach: Playoffs! Are you talking PLAYOFFS? Not.

I had a phone call today from a friend that is from ND and he said he had a ticket for me if I wanted one. He also said it would be as close to heaven as you can get. I quickly let him know that if he drove about 1 1/2 hours south and crossed the border into SD he would be their. Heaven that is.

After a huge loss last Saturday to SIU I would normally fear the Jacks having a slight let down. But not this week with the trip to Fargo. Jacks will be ready and the marker will stay at SDSU. In fact I don't think the team is even bringing it along. The streak will stop some day and next Saturday is as good a day as any.

Jacks 27 and the Bison 17

GBGBGJ

Comment

That's like asking who would win between Ditka and a hurricane named Ditka.
                      Please no mention of the Bears after today. I wanted to jump off the roof of my house and land on my head after my football weekend.

Comment

I think its tough to predict this game for 2 main reasons....

1. Its always hard to predict rivalry games
                        2. SDSU is a better team but its in Fargo where NDSU doesn't loose especially to us...

Comment

Please no mention of the Bears after today. I wanted to jump off the roof of my house and land on my head after my football weekend.
                          All right, even though being a Bears fan can't be as bad as being a Vikings fan. How you don't put the ball in the hands of most explosive player in the NFL when the game is on the line is beyond me.

Comment

Time for Lovie to go bring back "Da Coach"

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              Slim? Try none.

1. Four losses already
                              2. Very weak out-of-conference schedule (Austin Peay and Central Connecticut? Give me a break.)
                              3. No better than a tie for third in the conference
                              4. Only 7 D1 wins, max
                              5. Bad loss to an awful Youngstown team.

Add it up. No chance for playoffs for NDSU. Zero.
                              4 losses = rare but it's happened 3 out of 4 years

weak out of conference - yeah. But the conference play itself is really tough so it's not necessary.

3rd place in the conference. I think that's a good thing, actually.

Only 7 D1 wins. Same as 90% of the rest

Bad loss to awful Youngstown. Flukey games happen once in a while. Which team shows up? UNI needed a blocked extra point to beat them. A 1 score loss on the road, not at home, is not the end of the world but it will probably cost us playoffs. In all fairness, it was the most injured I have seen the team since 2002 and when you have 5 first time starters on defense who are learning what gaps to cover it's a recipe for disaster.

We can still get in but we need to beat you guys and have 4 other teams lose. Unlikely.

Matchup? It's going to be a phenomenal game. It's been sold out for months so as always it's a great atmosphere. You guys have a great offense.... we have a great defense.... you guys like to pass.... we're #1 in the nation against the pass. We like to run. You guys can stop it. I say it's decided by a field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
                                4 losses = rare but it's happened 3 out of 4 years

weak out of conference - yeah. But the conference play itself is really tough so it's not necessary.

3rd place in the conference. I think that's a good thing, actually.

Only 7 D1 wins. Same as 90% of the rest

Bad loss to awful Youngstown. Flukey games happen once in a while. Which team shows up? UNI needed a blocked extra point to beat them. A 1 score loss on the road, not at home, is not the end of the world but it will probably cost us playoffs.

We can still get in but we need to beat you guys and have 4 other teams lose.

Matchup? It's going to be a phenomenal game. It's been sold out for months so as always it's a great atmosphere. You guys have a great offense.... we have a great defense.... you guys like to pass.... we're #1 in the nation against the pass. We like to run. You guys can stop it. I say it's decided by a field goal.
                                NDSU is not making the playoffs, not happening this year, not with 7 wins. 90% of the rest?? that 90% isn't making it except Cal Poly. Not happening sorry boys

Comment

Working...
                                X