Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Schedules

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who got a laugh out of that. Craig's sports knowledge drops considerably if it doesn't involve USF or the Sioux Falls high schools.
    He was also surprised to see Illinois St. on the future schedule the year after we play Illinois. Sounded like he thought they were our FBS opponent that year, apparently didn't notice we play them every year before that too.

I do have to give them some credit though, they have been giving the Jacks more coverage in the last month or so, and will be at the Jackrabbit media day as well. Progress is being made, no matter how painful it is to listen to them as it happens. At least they are trying to learn and get more familiar, I'll give them kudos for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
      I'm very happy with Delaware on the schedule even with the 2 for 1. They are one of the top teams in FCS and can't wait to see them in Coughlin and I hope to make a trip out there in 2010 or 2011.
      I will believe it when I see it (Delaware trotting into Coughlin). I hope they have more integrity than Montana!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
        He was also surprised to see Illinois St. on the future schedule the year after we play Illinois. Sounded like he thought they were our FBS opponent that year, apparently didn't notice we play them every year before that too.

I do have to give them some credit though, they have been giving the Jacks more coverage in the last month or so, and will be at the Jackrabbit media day as well. Progress is being made, no matter how painful it is to listen to them as it happens. At least they are trying to learn and get more familiar, I'll give them kudos for that.
        I agree that it has gotten a little better. The more the Jacks continue to have success, the more they will have to pay attention and be up to speed an all things SDSU.

Don't you just love it when they have to give us more time whether they want to or not.

Delaware will be a great game and I too hope they honor their commitments. I love how we are going out and seeking tough opponents outside of our conference schedule. It makes for a great game every week.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I'm very optimistic about the football program's direction. It's amazing what the program has been able to accomplish with limited resources and facilities. When you look at how tough these schedules are we have to be realistic about how we define success. One thing is for sure is Stig and the players will not make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
            Craig Mattick (KWSN) was suprised to see Northern Iowa on our schedule so frequently.

I agree is was disappointing to see Delaware going 2 for 1, but if it was scheduled that long ago, it makes sense now.

Looking forward to seeing the Gopher's new stadium next year. Maybe going to that game would coincide with going to a Twins playoff game at their new staduim.
            SDSU plays Minnesota on Nov. 14th, so don't count on going to a Twins game.

Comment

and the stadium isn't opening until 2010.

Comment

It actually opens in 2009

On September 12, 2009, a new era will begin for University of Minnesota Golden Gopher football when kickoff in TCF Bank Stadium™ will return football to the Twin Cities campus. http://www1.umn.edu/stadium/index.php

Comment

I was talking about the Twins Stadium.

Comment

Working...
                  X