Football Predictions for Fall 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Football Predictions for Fall 2008

It's hardly a prize, but I am willing to throw in a t-shirt from my law firm as a weekly prize for the winner. It could be a pretty decent conversation starter...or a nice car buffer. Whichever you prefer. If Rabbit74 or the winner would pm me the address of each week's winner (I'd just address it to the screen name if you wish to remain covert in identity) I'd ship a fresh new T-shirt to the winner. Just to add some sort of incentive beyond bragging rights.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      It's hardly a prize, but I am willing to throw in a t-shirt from my law firm as a weekly prize for the winner. It could be a pretty decent conversation starter...or a nice car buffer. Whichever you prefer. If Rabbit74 or the winner would pm me the address of each week's winner (I'd just address it to the screen name if you wish to remain covert in identity) I'd ship a fresh new T-shirt to the winner. Just to add some sort of incentive beyond bragging rights.
      Well, MJA, I used to wear a XXL, but now that I've lost about 50+ pounds over the last three months, better make it an XL!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Count me in as well.

Comment

Now that MJA threw in the t-shirt...I'm IN!!

As you know MJA, I'm an X-Small that weighs in at a paltry 207.5. I like em tight!!

BTW, your last name on that shirt yet?? Partner??

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

twisted my arm i'm in!

Comment

I shall try to get in each week.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I am sick of watching you guys pick every week... I'm IN!!!

Comment

Sounds great MilwaukeeJacksAlum. I will throw in a tie breaker question each week. The winners will need to let you know their address as I won't have that or know their real name. So far we have about 20 participants.

(As a little advance warning, the tie breaker question the first week will be to predict the number of FCS teams that beat FBS teams the first weekend. Many of the FCS teams start their season against an FBS team as we do with Iowa State.)

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I'm here enough, I might as well be in too. What have I got to lose?
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well if I have a chance at winning a T-shirt, then I'm in.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Could be fun. I'm in.

Comment

I forgot to add that the t-shirts are SDSU blue. Perhaps an added incentive for those still on the fence? They have a basketball going through a hoop rather than a football, but it's better than a picture of lady justice or something "legal" like that. Sizes run from a children's/small (propar80) to XXXL. If the winner of the week would just PM me his/her address, a brand new t-shirt will be rush delivered to your doorstep. You will be the envy of literally dozens of people.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

You will be the envy of literally dozens of people.
                                Don't sell yourself short!! Several dozen people. If I win send me an extra one for Boomsma so he can wear something other than a Garst t-shirt, hat, and jacket.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X