Latest on NFL draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on NFL draft

What has anyone heard in regards to Mitch, Parker or Wagner? I think Erickson and Parker have the best chances on playing on Sunday.

Re: Latest on NFL draft

An article in the Argus today said Wags and Parker are garnering the most interest of the three. All three are likely free agent signings.

According to the article their position rankings were:

Parker - 11 out of 55
    Wags - 30 out of 88
    Mitch - 43 out of 166
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

We may not hear anything until the later rounds on Sunday or maybe on Monday, after teams start inviting nondrafted free agents to their camps. It would be great if one or two of them would get drafted in Sunday's rounds.
      This space for lease.

Comment

No Jacks drafted yet ... K Taylor Mehlaff ... Wisconsin ... Aberdeen native ... drafted in sixth round by Saints ... pretty cool.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Couple O-linemen from UNI went late as well. Saw Joe Mays's name in the Sixth as well. He's headed to Philadelphia.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Just got a message from Wags that said Raiders. It appears number 88 is going to Oakland.

Comment

Good for Wags. Hopefully he gets a chance to show what he's capable of.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Just talked to Preston Crumlys dad and he said that Preston told him that Mitch Erickson signed with the Broncos. Had heard they were interested in him and he signed on as a free agent.

Comment

Congrats to Mitch. Wish him the best of luck.

Comment

That could be a great fit for Mitch. Their lineman have not always been the biggest as they tend to value speed and smarts over size.
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Saw Joe Mays's name in the Sixth as well. He's headed to Philadelphia.
                      That is the same team that took Chris Gocong. Must have seen something in the Great West.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                        That is the same team that took Chris Gocong. Must have seen something in the Great West.
                        Here's a little article about Philadelphia's approach to smaller schools... [linky] As an added bonus, the only player pictured is NDSU's Hit Man.

According to the news tonight, Mike Dragosavich currently has several FA offers sitting on his table and he's weighing his options.

Comment

HAs anyone heard anything on Parker?

Comment

Dragosavich to New England as a FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Caster View Post
                              Dragosavich to New England as a FA.
                              Wild rumor run amock. Fox news in Fargo heard this rumor and reported this as fact at 9 last night, but the info is incorrect. I'm hoping for Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                              X