Another spammer.

Re: gal001 banned

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Another spammer.
    Both of us taking her/it out! LOL

Comment

Thanks.

El spamo's have gotten a little crazy lately.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I blocked the IP address too.

In the past, computers were being set to just generate messages. To combat that, legitimate sites generated the wavey, scrambled letters so that a real person had to sign in. That helped. Now, (filbert once suggested this scenario), the spammers may be defeating that safeguard by hiring some third-world person and paying them a very nominal wage to sit in front on a computer and feed in the wavey, scrambled letters to sign up on legitimate sites.

I have a hard time believing there's much of an economic incentive for spammers to operate but there must be...I wonder what would happen if we adopted some laws penalizing companies who are complicit in the spamming industry. For example, a spammer the other day was pushing tmobile phones etc. Maybe tmobile should be fined because without tmobile paying some incentive to the spammers for every response they receive from their spam, the industry would dry up.

And as for the spammers: my feelings are rather straightforward: I have concluded that the death penalty is wrong EXCEPT FOR SPAMMERS.

Comment

Working...
        X