New Mascot Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Mascot Poll

What happens to the old rabbit? does the Bookstore still have the rights to it? (sorry for the two posts in a row my edit button wouldnt work.)

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel View Post
      i can't wait to get to see some of the new stuff in the Bookstore.
      Prairie Graphics in Brookings is a licensed vendor and will carry merchandise with the new logo also.

Comment

Daughter went through bookstore and said there is some real nice items out there now. She told her Mom the flag is real sharp, guess what? We own one now. Can't wait to get the Visa bill...

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel View Post
          What happens to the old rabbit? does the Bookstore still have the rights to it? (sorry for the two posts in a row my edit button wouldnt work.)
          I'm quite sure the old Running Rabbit (aka "Bugs") will be retired due to the potential copyright violation exposure it represents.

Those of us owning things with that logo on it now possess collector's items--especially when SDSU starts our rightful regular trips to the Big Dances (men's and women's) and the FCS football playoffs
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            I agree with propar on this one. I hope the SD logo on the helmets stays. The new uniforms and the simple design of the overall look is sharp to me. I do like the headshot rabbit though. That one is my favorite, but they are all great.
            My first impression is that you and Propar are right. I think maybe the bunny is too detailed to look good from a distance on a helmet. The Jacks wordmark could work... but I'm hoping we stick with the SD for a while.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Check out the right side logo on this page at the Argus Leader. I think it looks sweet!

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.../NEWS/80219025

It's the first one with the blue background.

Comment

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/oute.../10609774l.jpg

Here is a jacket with the new mascot.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Here is a selection of T-Shirts, Jackets, Caps, Sweatshirts with new logo's.

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/shop...&sort=0&page=1

Go Jacks!!!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

The girlfriend and I like the new logo and think it looks awesome. The font is very unique and looks good. Congrats to the logo committee for choosing a great logo with a great design. I can't wait to get more new merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

Go Jacks!!!
                      All of those options should remind us of what we've been missing out on during the period when we didn't have a bunny we could market.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Well, the new logo ... I like it. I really do. The "in motion" rabbit is my fave. I'm not doing flips over the early shirt/hat/etc. offerings, I hate to say. But I'm sure there will be more as time passes. I think I need a flag no matter what, though. Well, not no matter what, but ... you know ... almost certainly.

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

Go Jacks!!!
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

The new SWAG looks pretty good. I think I will have to get some eventually. Have to wait and decide which option to get. I bet they are going to make a killing off of this.
                          Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                          -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
                            The new SWAG looks pretty good. I think I will have to get some eventually. Have to wait and decide which option to get. I bet they are going to make a killing off of this.
                            Quick point, I was in the Black Hills this last weekend. Saw a lot of Jackrabbit gear. Didn't see much gear from other South Dakota schools. I thought I was being biased and then an individual who has a child going to Udot asked me why so many people were wearing Jackrabbit gear (because, of course, I was). Enough said.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was in Scheel's the other day in SF and the SDSU stuff was really picked over and I asked what the deal was. She said they have a really hard time keeping the SDSU stuff in stock.
                              Then I asked her how SDSU gear sells in comparison to the other area schools...her reply..."there is no comparison, it's not even close".

I smiled!

Go Jacks!!
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                                I was in Scheel's the other day in SF and the SDSU stuff was really picked over and I asked what the deal was. She said they have a really hard time keeping the SDSU stuff in stock.
                                Then I asked her how SDSU gear sells in comparison to the other area schools...her reply..."there is no comparison, it's not even close".

I smiled!

Go Jacks!!
                                I asked a salesman at Scheels this winter the same question and he said the SDSU clothing must be 50% of all the college sales. He said the same thing, "not even close."

Comment

Working...
                                X