Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Mascot Poll

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    filbert would kill for one of the classic cross-country T's.

I'm planning on attending the Saturday night NDSU game and trying to clear the schedule for Friday night. I hope the bookstore is open!
    I have no idea for sure...but I bet they will have as large of a selection as they can have at the games this weekend. Should be interesting to see. I haven't seen the new clothes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      When you dont have the option" I really dont care" thats more of a no than a yes so that how I become the one who voted no. Whether I buy or don't buy new garb will not close the doors or open doors of the SA Bookstore. I do think the institution did the right thing by changing the logo in order to get Time Warner off our back. The future is more for the younger alums, so if this is what turns your table, then go for it. I really don't care.
      I forgot to mention that I seen so much change, some good and some bad, and I think I will adapt to the new logo and heck I just might end up buying some stuff before its all said and done. Who knows two years from now, the mascot logo will seem very likeable.

I think Jennie Critchard should be commended for all the hard work she has put into this project. The amount of money spent in exploring and holding the contest is very small compared to the consequences SDSU might have faced if they had been adamant about making a change and insisted on Bugs forever. That could have been very expensive when you try to put some one like Time Warner in their place. I glad we have not went that route. Our institution has very good leadership and once again it shows with the mascot logo change.

Comment

Hot topic so I wanted to redirect people to the football forum under the news regarding the Dykhouse center topic. Greenfield and Maher voted against the project and need to be reminded that they are elected to represent the people of South Dakota and their district not to express their own petty and short-sighted opinions. Here is the link. Please find their e-mail address and send them a brief not expressing your disappointment.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...8370#post78370
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm surprised that Maher and Greenfield didn't shoot their mouths off about the new mascot as well.... doesn't THIS require legislative approval?!?! *sarcastic*
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
            Speaking of tailgating, any idea where I can get high-res files of the new logos (eps format would be great)? I figure it's not too early to get to work updating the banner for our tailgate spot in the Backyard.

Try this link http://www3.sdstate.edu/Administrati...ckrabbitLogos/

Go State!!!
            Go Jacks!!!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

From what I have heard the interlocking SD will remain on helmets, uniforms, and the center of Frost Arena floor.

Comment

It looks like the Bookstore added more items with the new logo. They have some flags, banner and sticker. Here is the link.

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/shop...&sort=0&page=1

Go State!!!
                Go Jacks!!!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                X