Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alumni Association Events

Default Re: Alumni Association Events

Signed up for the pre-game rally in Vermillion on Saturday. Tickets in the visitors section C at the dome. Going to take the family over for the game then head up to Sioux Falls to catch the Vikings game and spend the night then up to Brookings for the women's game Sunday. Will be a great weekend it the Jacks and Vikes can come through.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Here are the details for the pre-game event in Vermillion. Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Quote Originally Posted by 89rabbit View Post
    Here are the details for the pre-game event in Vermillion. Hope to see some of you there.http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685 Go State!
    I've never been to one of these. Is it more of a meeting location and people just hang out?

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I've never been to one of these. Is it more of a meeting location and people just hang out?
    The ones I have been to have been social in nature. Just Jacks fans hanging out having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    They usually reserve a portion of the bar or grill and arrange for specific service, servers. It is very casual and there is no sales pitch or commitment from you except to have a good time. Pro's is very conveniently located directly across from the dome as well. They'll have food to order and beverage service.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Question for 89rabbit (or anyone with info):

I see that the pre-game events for the Summit Tourney have moved from Boonie's to the Sheraton. Will it take place in an open area (such as the bar area) or will it be in a separate closed-off room?
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Quote Originally Posted by jacks1 View Post
    Question for 89rabbit (or anyone with info):

I see that the pre-game events for the Summit Tourney have moved from Boonie's to the Sheraton. Will it take place in an open area (such as the bar area) or will it be in a separate closed-off room?
    http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

The short answer is YES. Depending on how we are seeded and when we play sometimes we will be in the Fontenelle room and/or on the Party Deck and other adjacent areas of the lobby area. The Atrium Lounge can not be reserved (or decorated) by one school, however we were told that if Jackrabbit fans take it over that was ok by them. Basically come to the Sheraton lobby and you will find us.

Go State!