X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alumni Association Events

Question for 89rabbit (or anyone with info):

I see that the pre-game events for the Summit Tourney have moved from Boonie's to the Sheraton. Will it take place in an open area (such as the bar area) or will it be in a separate closed-off room?
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Re: Alumni Association Events

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Question for 89rabbit (or anyone with info):

I see that the pre-game events for the Summit Tourney have moved from Boonie's to the Sheraton. Will it take place in an open area (such as the bar area) or will it be in a separate closed-off room?
      http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

The short answer is YES. Depending on how we are seeded and when we play sometimes we will be in the Fontenelle room and/or on the Party Deck and other adjacent areas of the lobby area. The Atrium Lounge can not be reserved (or decorated) by one school, however we were told that if Jackrabbit fans take it over that was ok by them. Basically come to the Sheraton lobby and you will find us.

Go State!

Comment

Screenshot_20200212-133759.pngLooks like Twins' SDSU Night is July 10 against the Jays. Hats are looking snazzy

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Screenshot_20200212-133759.pngLooks like Twins' SDSU Night is July 10 against the Jays. Hats are looking snazzy
          Guess I'll have to disagree they hit it out of the park with the first hat and they're getting progressively worse. Could they at least use the correct yellow? I mean a Google search will give you the color #’s looks like a cheap Walmart Jacks I have. But I hope everybody else likes it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Guess I'll have to disagree: they hit it out of the park with the first hat and they're getting progressively worse. Could they at least use the correct yellow? I mean a Google search will give you the color #’s looks like a cheap Walmart Jacks I have. But I hope everybody else likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              Guess I'll have to disagree: they hit it out of the park with the first hat and they're getting progressively worse. Could they at least use the correct yellow? I mean a Google search will give you the color #’s looks like a cheap Walmart Jacks I have. But I hope everybody else likes it.

Suppose I'm a fan of mixing things up rather than merely alternating colors on the "TC," although I admit I generally don't complain about any Jacks swag, provided some 'Yote or Bison doesn't photobomb any images utilized

Comment

Twins will have SDSU Night at 7:10pm CT on 7/9 versus Detroit, according to email received today.

Online schedule also indicates first 10k fans will receive baby blue replica Twins jersey

Comment

I think they need to hire a new hat designer, or come up with a different idea for the giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    I think they need to hire a new hat designer, or come up with a different idea for the giveaway.
                    They're using the hats that couldn't be distributed last year. I think stocking or bomber caps might be a neat change that folks could use for the Jacks' playoff games

Comment

Twins' SDSU night is later this year (8/5) with game vs. Jays.

Hat design is slightly different, but they still haven't make the leap to stocking cap.

Also, the following evening's game is a celebration of Jim Kaat and Tony Oliva's induction into the Baseball HoF

Comment

Working...
                      X