Clear All

Re: Problems that we've seen

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Fixed. (?)
    Yup, thanks!

Go State!

Comment

Is there really a minimum of 10 characters for a response. I tried to give Superbunny an "Amen" that he requested in the smack session and got a message that my message did not contain at least 10 characters, so I added two more Amen's to hit the limit and then it went through. Just wondering.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

It is set to 10 out of the box. I reset it to 4 characters.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well on another thread we are talking about Rep. Points. I have tried on numerous occasions to add Rep. Points to some individuals that I have already added points to and keep getting the message that I need to spread my points around. I have probably given Rep. Points to over 15 different people and if I try and add points to someone I apparently already gave points to and it won't allow me add points. How many different people do you need to give points to before you can add points someone you already have given points to?

Just curious, filbert, can you find out or fix the number of different people you have to give? Trust me if you fix this problem, I will add more Rep. Points to you.

Go State!!!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
            Well on another thread we are talking about Rep. Points. I have tried on numerous occasions to add Rep. Points to some individuals that I have already added points to and keep getting the message that I need to spread my points around. I have probably given Rep. Points to over 15 different people and if I try and add points to someone I apparently already gave points to and it won't allow me add points. How many different people do you need to give points to before you can add points someone you already have given points to?

Just curious, filbert, can you find out or fix the number of different people you have to give? Trust me if you fix this problem, I will add more Rep. Points to you.

Go State!!!
            The default setting for the software is 20. AnyGivenSaturday is set to 5 and Bisonville has just changed its setting to 3. (It's the last setting on the reputation control panel in admin mode.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
              The default setting for the software is 20. AnyGivenSaturday is set to 5 and Bisonville has just changed its setting to 3. (It's the last setting on the reputation control panel in admin mode.)
              I split the difference and set it to 4 here . . .

Comment

Originally posted by adminhare View Post
                I split the difference and set it to 4 here . . .

Comment

Working...
                X