X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reputation

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    Seriously?? thats childish

I wasn't looking for sympathy. Just pointing out that if you're from different school you get stuff like that.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      When you made your smart as@ remark about Jack#1 fan being old I thought it was time to call a spade a spade or even a@@hole. Putting it on your signature does not embarrass me one bit. I meant every word of it.

And sometimes from the same school you're a fan of!
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Is this what happens when there's a minor adjustment in the software so that the give of rep points, good or bad, is disclosed? JackJD

Comment

Originally posted by adminhare View Post
          Is this what happens when there's a minor adjustment in the software so that the give of rep points, good or bad, is disclosed? JackJD
          Yeah.

*shrug*
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I for one do not have a problem with this feature being on. I never felt comfortable being anaymous (sp) about anything. Anyone can look at my profile. All the information is there. I seem to be sparing with SDSUAlum08 about an age difference, and all I was telling him was that the bumps of real life will soon cause him to reflect on being young and cocky. Age catches all and that my message for now.

PS. If spell checker is an option that can be turned on, please do it. Thank you

Comment

I don't see this as a bad thing. I would it would encourage individuals to think a little more before giving out + or - rep. You are still behind your board handle, but you own that handle.

I know on Bisonville we have posters from other universities that "keep us honest" and point out when we get too full of ourselves. They will get neg rep from some for that. I'm not trying to be that kind of poster. I've just enjoyed talking with the jack fans I've met and I thought this would be a fun board to be a part of. Sure, I'm gonna poke fun here and there and I will probably get neg repped from some. Others will laugh (quietly to themselves) and others will just dismiss me as a d-bag from NDSU.

Hopefully by the time the football season rolls around I will know more of you better. I'm planning on going to the game there this year. Would be fun to tailgate with you guys. You'll have no problem spotting me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                PS. If spell checker is an option that can be turned on, please do it. Thank you
                Try downloading Firefox or Google Chrome. They are faster web browsers than Internet Explorer (I'm assuming that's what you're using), and they have spell checks built into them. Very handy.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en...&utm_medium=ha
                Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 01-12-2011, 10:31 AM.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                X