This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: User(s) banned

'Every team has arrogant fans, but on the average their fans are jerks to most others outside of their circle. They make fun of nearly everyone they play. Just go look at their threads. I don't see many Yote fans making fun of other teams, maybe SDSU at times but not other schools. The Jacks fans do it to almost all other teams they play. This is not to say it's all SDSU fans because it is not, just many of them. Their fans act like they have been in D1 a hundred years or something and everyone else should cower to them.'

From CF at the AGS site. Do we want a guy like this on our site? When have we "made fun" of other teams? You know where I stand. CF is weak and needs to grow up. Let him do it on other sites, not ours.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I almost responded to that post doc but just felt it was better to go away. Glad that he is gone.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

personally I like having USD fans on here.... means that there will always be somebody hated more than me on the board.....

Comment

You mean Coyote Fan can't give me any negative rep points for a week?!?! OH, HAPPY DAY!!!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Sometimes our friends do things or say things that make us frustrated or angry. At such times we are unable to support or defend what they have said or done. But these people are still our friends. We find that our frustration or anger with them quickly turns to sadness or disappointment. Today I am feeling a bit sad. CF and I have never met but we have carried on a very cordial friendship on-line through these university forums, sometimes public and sometimes via personnal messages. Yes, I am frustrated by some of his posts, and he is frustrated by some of mine. But he is my friend.
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

It was pointed out to Coyote Fan that there are threads where reporting USD's progress in the game against Southern Utah, and its eventual win (congrats to the Coyotes for notching the first DI win) is appropriate. He posted a score in the SUI game thread and then, after being warned off by SDSU fans posting on the SUI game, he continued to post about USD. He was intentionally being a turd and the thread was developing a side dispute that was quickly heading toward smack. The decision to stop him and ban him was an easy one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                It was pointed out to Coyote Fan that there are threads where reporting USD's progress in the game against Southern Utah, and its eventual win (congrats to the Coyotes for notching the first DI win) is appropriate. He posted a score in the SUI game thread and then, after being warned off by SDSU fans posting on the SUI game, he continued to post about USD. He was intentionally being a turd and the thread was developing a side dispute that was quickly heading toward smack. The decision to stop him and ban him was an easy one.
                Good job rep points for the moderator JackJD. I have known Coyote Fan for a long time. He is blind in reasoning when discusing SDSU-USD interaction, but so am I. I try to be civil and its been a long hard education. I am beginning to understand why the moderator of SiouxSports.com gave me the boot a while back. The UND people could not see how SDSU could possibly make it at the D1 level, and at the time I had no answers so I got rather insulting by wishing them another flood. That did not work and with a new email address I could go back, but by choice I lurk only at SiouxSports.com. Maybe Coyote fan will do the same.

Comment

(quote and comment removed by Filbert)
                  Last edited by filbert; 11-17-2008, 07:18 PM. Reason: Kicking a guy when he's down
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Nike shoe salesman "mytrader" ... killed by rabidrabbit. Another notch on the six-gun, making SDSUFans.com safer for widows and small children.

Comment

lennon2008 is another spam
                      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                        lennon2008 is another spam
                        Thanks Bub94! Banned 4ever!

Good thing still up voting AGS poll.

Comment

B1231 banned and IP address blocked. Spammer.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            I want to clear one thing up. I know some of you won't believe this but it's true. I was actually not intending to post that update message. I was only intending to post the score and the score only. I was posting on two boards at once and accidentally posted an update on the game progress that I intended to post on the ags board. If you go back I deleted that thread by editing it with X's. Some of you responded to that message before I was able to do that. Just the truth, believe it if you want to but that is what happened.
                            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I'll accept Coyote Fan's explanation and I suggest we all just move on. In other words, no need for further comment in this thread. This thread's primary purpose is to advise when a party is banned.

Comment

DroopyT permanently banned...IP address blocked...spammer.

JackJD

Comment

Working...
                                X