X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: User(s) banned

Originally posted by adminhare View Post
    SD4Ever is permanently banned. He was simply too far astray from the purposes of this board and while smack is tolerated, he went too far.
    Thank you!

Comment

tmobile, a spammer, has been permanently banned.

Comment

BigBrother11, another spammer also booted.

Spam is any commercial ad, especially those without a SDSU connection. Rodeo trailer hitches, SDSU cheese or ice cream, SDSU apparel, not a big issue.

Both BigBrother11, and Tmobile were first time posters. To our outstanding regulars, if you spot these, and they aren't gone in a day, please let us moderators know, and we'll correct.

Thank you, and now back to our regularly scheduled posts!

Go Blue
        Go State
        GO JACKS

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          BigBrother11, another spammer also booted.

Spam is any commercial ad, especially those without a SDSU connection. Rodeo trailer hitches, SDSU cheese or ice cream, SDSU apparel, not a big issue.

Both BigBrother11, and Tmobile were first time posters. To our outstanding regulars, if you spot these, and they aren't gone in a day, please let us moderators know, and we'll correct.

Thank you, and now back to our regularly scheduled posts!

Go Blue
          Go State
          GO JACKS
          Another spammer has been banned. Thank you, SDSUFans.com Forum friends and compadres for raising the concerns.

Comment

I say let them all back in to at least provide something to read over the summer.

Comment

Spammer Alert. I believe CONSTANCE MARIE NUDE is soon to be up to no good.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                Spammer Alert. I believe CONSTANCE MARIE NUDE is soon to be up to no good.

I don't know - maybe she has a nice avatar to share?

Comment

nikeqs315 banned...spammer.

Comment

Jack B. Nimble has been assigned to "Time Out" til 11/20 for personal attacks against a fellow member.

This is a reminder to us all: Keep it civil!!!

GO JACKS!

Comment

amysott is spamming in the football thread.
                      Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                      -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

amysott is permanently banned...IP address blocked (China connection)...just another worthless spammer.

JackJD
                        Last edited by JackJD; 11-13-2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Time to add CF to the list.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Coyote Fan takes a well-deserve seven day vacation and, the evidence is still being studied: a longer vacation may be imposed.

Amendment: Ban shortened to one day...we'll see how he behaves after that. Perhaps he will have the good sense to not show up.
                            Last edited by JackJD; 11-15-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I agree with the time-out for Coyote_Fan. It is one thing for SDSU fans to put up with USD people in the smack boards, or in threads (in College Athletics) which discuss USD specifically.

It is another thing entirely to put up with their interruptions in SDSU game threads. As far as I'm concerned, that's nothing but thread-jacking, trolling and baiting, which in the aggregate is sufficient grounds for a permanent ban if the pattern of behavior continues.

But for now, a week's time-out, and we'll see what happens.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Just read filbert's post a minute after I shortened the ban to one day...think my first reaction was correct so I'm putting it back to a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X