Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Viking fan here(PSU), nice site, glad I found it, i'll try to post every once in a while

Go Viks

Re: Hello

Welcome aboard. I've heard a lot about PGE Park. Even though they are a big sky school we should try to get them on our schedule for other sports. Their men's team is pretty good, 16-10 I believe. Plus alums like June Jones, Steve Olin(played for the Cleveland Indians, died in a boating accident during spring training in 1993 with teammate Tim Crews and teammate Bobby Ojeda who was seriously injured) and Courtney Love who did not graduate. Glad you found our site.

Comment

Welcome to the SDSU board, PSUVkings!

I don't post very much here but, it's enjoyable.

Just don't say anything nice about the Big Sky. SDSU got left at the alter twice when the Big Sky was looking at expanding the league.

Can't blame the guys for not liking the BSC.

Then again, I'm a Mountain West man (Wyoming) and a fan of Hawaii.

Comment

Finally took the big step, ventured southward across the border, and joined what looks to be the Official DI Board of the State of South Dakota. Couldn't help but notice that SDSUFans is a bit of a minimalist board and felt compelled to hunt down a preexisting thread to drop my NDSU Bison 'howdy post'...

Howdy

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
          Finally took the big step, ventured southward across the border, and joined what looks to be the Official DI Board of the State of South Dakota. Couldn't help but notice that SDSUFans is a bit of a minimalist board and felt compelled to hunt down a preexisting thread to drop my NDSU Bison 'howdy post'...

Howdy
          Glad to see you stop by. Why'd you shorten your name?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Glad to see you stop by. Why'd you shorten your name?

The UXD part raises too many questions, so this is just an attempt to erase some evidence of foolish, youthful indiscretions.

Thanks for the welcome. Things were getting a little thick with all the talk about the fascists with the racist mascot () and I thought I'd stop in and visit a more relaxed board. After all,

Who can hate a bunny?

but Rabbits =/= Hate

Comment

The UXD part raises too many questions, so this is just an attempt to erase some evidence of foolish, youthful indiscretions.

Thanks for the welcome. Things were getting a little thick with all the talk about the fascists with the racist mascot () and I thought I'd stop in and visit a more relaxed board. After all,

Who can hate a bunny?

but Rabbits =/= Hate
              Welcome Bovine brethen! UUUUUMMMMM Bison Steaks!!

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Buffalo Burger!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                Last edited by SUPERBUNNY; 04-29-2008, 09:47 AM. Reason: It's smack and I know better but can't help myself.
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Who can hate a bunny?

but Rabbits =/= Hate
                  I hate to say it, but I chuckle every time I see this.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Buffalo Burger!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                    Stop on by the BSA on October 24 for Homecoming. There's a great buffalo feed every year. It never disappoints.

Comment

Working...
                    X