Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Warnings

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    RabbitObserver: This is a warning on a couple of points: 1) you're putting smack into non-smack threads; and 2) I don't like your signature.

I'm going to adjust your signature for you so you can consider that point fixed. Avoiding smack in non-smack threads is something you'll have to address or sanctions will be applied.

JackJD
    Other than the post Filbert mentioned in the thread, which posts were smack? Just curious.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Thank you for changing your signature.

On the subject of smack in non-smack threads, you've been inching closer and closer to the line and recently have stepped on and over the line in several posts. This is a nice time for you to reign it in before we have to start considering a ban. We have a smack section, you seem to know your way around within that section, so keep it there.

JackJD

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Thank you for changing your signature.

On the subject of smack in non-smack threads, you've been inching closer and closer to the line and recently have stepped on and over the line in several posts. This is a nice time for you to reign it in before we have to start considering a ban. We have a smack section, you seem to know your way around within that section, so keep it there.

JackJD
        I considered them more sarcastic than smack, but I don't run the place.

I'll tone it down.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

RabbitObserver: Another warning although I'll say this is only a 95% warning (because three warnings usually results in a ban for some period...you have 2.95 warnings). You took a shot at one of the Jackrabbit football players (he happens to be one of my favorites) and my initial reaction was to consider it as an attempt at humor and I let it pass. But, it started a problem in the thread and the thread was taken off track with personal attacks by you and by others against you. I deleted the posts that were off-topic.

You said you'd tone it down but you didn't. You admitted as much in one of the now-deleted posts.

No need to reply.

Comment

Bison8xchamp is warned against smack in non-smack threads. Next offense will result in a permanent ban.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Bison8xchamp is warned against smack in non-smack threads. Next offense will result in a permanent ban.
              smack talk: A variety of threatening language, often used as an implied precursor to physical violence.

-urbandictonary.com

Comment

physical through a computer. wow, that would be cool!

at least they are taking you STRAIGHT to permanent ban, less hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                  physical through a computer. wow, that would be cool!

at least they are taking you STRAIGHT to permanent ban, less hassle.
                  i'm honored. i'm being sterotyped bigtime tho

Comment

lcbison warned about smacking in non-smack threads--this thread. First and final warning.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

RabbitObserver warned about incipient smack in non-smack threads.

Next infraction is a permanent ban.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

6-4-3 Jackrabbit warned about smacking in non-smack section.
                        http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=9764
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                        X