Official Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Warnings

Is sending a message to Goon an automatic violation of the rule against name calling? As a kid, called one of my brothers "goon".

Comment

those are pretty much what I was wonderin about. Might be good for some longtime posters to read those again.

Calling him a goon i would guess is a term of enderment you often shared. Now if it were used as Goon ur such a goon.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I deleted several posts which were not germane to this thread.

FYI:
        An official warning is a post from a moderator to a board user containing a phrase such as "this is a warning" or "you are warned" or some direct message from a moderator to a board user which contains a variation of the word "warning."

If a message from a moderator does not contain a variation of the word "warning" then you have NOT received an official warning.

This thread's purpose is primarily to assist the moderators (present and future) in tracking who got warned, and for what. Some limited discussion of warnings may be allowed here, as warnings (like everything else) are judgment calls and aren't always black and white.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Lakesbison warned to avoid sexism in posts.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

do I wear a dunce hat? or just an attempt to get me off your board..?

just curious... I had a blast in brookings to be honest with you... NOT 1 person had a problem with me at frost, cubbies or the "9"

so Im not a women's basketball fan... .. *lookin for the dunce hat*

filbert.. i gave you props on the ndsu/sdsu game thread by the way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
              do I wear a dunce hat? or just an attempt to get me off your board..?

just curious... I had a blast in brookings to be honest with you... NOT 1 person had a problem with me at frost, cubbies or the "9"

so Im not a women's basketball fan... .. *lookin for the dunce hat*

filbert.. i gave you props on the ndsu/sdsu game thread by the way!!
              "women's basketball?? seriously... how do you smack about a pathetic event..." is sexist. It is not funny. Google "Kay Yow" and read a few news stories.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                General warning to all posters to refrain from personal insults and name-calling on all threads on the board.

Timeouts and/or bans will result from subsequent infractions.
                Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                We could ban the dude, no skin off my back. As long as those two idiots keep it to the Smack section it doesn't harm anyone. If they move it into the other threads then I say buh bye!

By the way, it would do you two 'Yote lovers some good to get your head out of the World's Largest Septic Tank and get some fresh air. You'd be able to see USD for what it is, a sh*tbox! Close the dump! Shut USD down!

You've been smacked up side the head you flea-bitten, inferior, Jackrabbit wannabe, pantywaist! It must get so old looking forward and only seeing the a$$ of a Jackrabbit because your worthless institution has been nothing but a follower and a pimple on our a$$.

All your posts do is reinforce why I am so proud to be a Jackrabbit fan!

Mods, I would gladly accept any appropriate penalty with honor. I will always keep this crap in the Smack Thread. My apologies if I've offended any other pantywaists out there.

GB, GB, GJ! And screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                Um. So. Yeah. Do the rules apply to everyone, or just a certain few? Can I get a clarification?
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Just to Yote fans

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    Um. So. Yeah. Do the rules apply to everyone, or just a certain few? Can I get a clarification?
                    Yeah. If you're a long-time SDSU fan and poster here, you get a longer leash.

Take the hint.

Comment

is my warning revoked yet?? ha ha... hilarious to ask that.

Comment

Lakesbison received a final warning for smacking on non-smack threads. Next offense will result in a ban.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Haha...oh gee whiz..,im on a beach in florida on iphone,,,,i couldnt see the 'categories'..settle down, smile...,just PLAYIN REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY !!! so u guys beat ORU....,.,...,,.whoa nelly!

Comment

Lakesbison has been banned for seven days.

Comment

Lakesbison banning rescinded . . . he deleted the offending post before I stomped on him.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

RabbitObserver: This is a warning on a couple of points: 1) you're putting smack into non-smack threads; and 2) I don't like your signature.

I'm going to adjust your signature for you so you can consider that point fixed. Avoiding smack in non-smack threads is something you'll have to address or sanctions will be applied.

JackJD

Comment

Working...
                                X