X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Parents not happy about playing time

Originally posted by 89rabbit
    *From the Moderator

rabbitcoach, go easy on your fellow posters and tone it down a little.  You can make your points without the personal attacks.  Please take this as an official warning.
    I'd have to disagree that you haven't personally attacked anyone on this site. Please read above.

I on the other hand was just stating the obvious.

89Rabbit...your online....please grant SuperBunny's request!

Comment

So BTownJack, that makes your actions ok? I agree, lock this mess up! And moderators, I think you should have a question prior to entry any thread as to what side you are on! If your not on the side of common interest then those people (like myself) should not be allowed in. As evidence of this thread, the type of people you attract to your site are people that truely arent interested in anyone elses opinion unless it matches their own! Looks like you'll be having alot of one-sided debates----how FUN!

Comment

Majority should allow the minorities opinion...not agree with it, but allow it to be voiced!

Comment

If you would like to take the time to browse the rest of this message board, you will find that there are thousands of threads containing arguments from people who don't agree on a particular topic. While you are doing that, take the time to learn how to present a quality argument from the others on this board.

Comment

With that said...I'm done wasting people's time with this thread...so I'm done responding.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitcoach
              So BTownJack, that makes your actions ok? I agree, lock this mess up! And moderators, I think you should have a question prior to entry any thread as to what side you are on! If your not on the side of common interest then those people (like myself) should not be allowed in. As evidence of this thread, the type of people you attract to your site are people that truely arent interested in anyone elses opinion unless it matches their own! Looks like you'll be having alot of one-sided debates----how FUN!
              With 34 posts exclusively (I'm assuming) in this thread, I don't see how you possibly could feel that you have not had ample opportunity to state your opinion, nor how you possibly could feel that you have not been "allowed in."
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                [quote author=rabbitcoach link=1167501624/105#106 date=1168292263]So BTownJack, that makes your actions ok?  I agree, lock this mess up!  And moderators, I think you should have a question prior to entry any thread as to what side you are on!  If your not on the side of common interest then those people (like myself) should not be allowed in.  As evidence of this thread, the type of people you attract to your site are people that truely arent interested in anyone elses opinion unless it matches their own!  Looks like you'll be having alot of one-sided debates----how FUN!
                With 34 posts exclusively (I'm assuming) in this thread, I don't see how you possibly could feel that you have not had ample opportunity to state your opinion, nor how you possibly could feel that you have not been "allowed in."[/quote]

He does have quite an affection for this thread.
                Timmy T.  are you sure that's not you just disguising yourself as rabbitcoach?? ;D ;D

Come on, you can tell us.  We'd love to know we have a state "icon" on the board!! ;D
                If it is really you I say...let's keep this thread a rollin'...change my vote!!
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I voted to lock the thread, but am in a sufficiently sporting mood that I'll let the vote run for a little while and do whatever the majority of the voters decide.

(There's a lesson appropriate to the subject of the thread in there somewhere . . . )
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

BTownJack, its funny to me that in an attempt to degrade someone you have done nothing but make yourself look extremely inmature!  I have never attacked anyone personally on this site.  People were seeing one side of the story and had asked to hear more of the story from someone closer to the action.  That is all I have done!
                    You have personally attacked Coach Hofer many times on this site. They way you go on with your childish rants, it makes me wonder if you are Mr. Trooien yourself. I am an alumnus of Deubrook and am embarrassed by what has happened. Coach Hofer has a record of 140-73 as the head coach. Any school in the state would be proud to have that kind of record. I have not lived in the district for many years, but am still close to many people there. I have visited with many about this issue. It is the same answers all the time. Mr. Trooien wanted his older son to be the star. You stated that it is not about playing time. Truth be known is that is all that it is about. Not the son on the team now, but son that graduated several years ago. That is when this embarassing mess all started. Deubrook has a fine reputation and will continue to have when this all passes. Winning and losing are very small parts of extra-curricular activities. Mr. Trooien has damaged his business and has also divided his own family. He has to live with the choices he made.

Comment

So BTownJack, that makes your actions ok?  I agree, lock this mess up!  And moderators, I think you should have a question prior to entry any thread as to what side you are on!  If your not on the side of common interest then those people (like myself) should not be allowed in.  As evidence of this thread, the type of people you attract to your site are people that truely arent interested in anyone elses opinion unless it matches their own!  Looks like you'll be having alot of one-sided debates----how FUN!
                      This is getting worse than a Mavbot!  I was really hoping to not go there but since the thread is still open I have to for the sake of others in this thread!

Rabbitcoach, you must be sniffin' the glue a little too much!  Time to lay of partner!

PLEASE LOCK THIS DANG THING UP BEFORE I GET FIESTY!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Geez, at least get the line right:

"Looks like I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue."

The vote at this point being 10-5 for, the thread is hereby locked. Go forth unto the world and worry about other things, gentle Rabbits.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                        X