State B players to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State B players to watch

After watching three quarters of White River and Hurley, I would rather see Colton Boyer in a SDSU uniform than Louie Krogram. Boyer is big and strong and got good inside shot. If the opponent takes care of Krogman, White River folds like an accordian. According to CadSev prior post, Boyer is not going to play college hoops. That is a shame. I am curious if anyone knows who Boyer signed with for football if he did. A very athlete IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
      After watching three quarters of White River and Hurley, I would rather see Colton Boyer in a SDSU uniform than Louie Krogram. Boyer is big and strong and got good inside shot. If the opponent takes care of Krogman, White River folds like an accordian. According to CadSev report, Boyer is not going to play college hoops. That is a shame. I am curious if anyone knows who Boyer signed with for football if he did. A very athlete IMO.
      Boyer is signed with NDSU for football.

Comment

So thats the guy who signed with NDSU. I think they know how to pick them. I knew they got one down here, but had no idea who he was and what he could do. It makes you wonder how long NDSU had spent recruiting him. He would help our BB program more than he will help NDSU in football. But when you have a choice, you can't fault him for his selection.

Comment

I couldn't belive all of the height Hurley had for how small of a town it is.. They played a great game tonight i'm looking forward to finding out if they can pull yet one more upset.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
            I couldn't belive all of the height Hurley had for how small of a town it is..  They played a great game tonight i'm looking forward to finding out if they can pull yet one more upset.
            If im not mistaken one of the guys is from SF and the Auchs have been to 2 other schools in the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
              I couldn't belive all of the height Hurley had for how small of a town it is.. They played a great game tonight i'm looking forward to finding out if they can pull yet one more upset.
              Hurley beat Mitchell Christian tonight 44-42 to win the State Bs.

Comment

FYI Louie Krogram scored 125 points this weekend in three games. Set record in each game, tonight he had 50. I think he is a good pure shooter who can handle the ball. The Kid can down right shoot, some of his threes were from way out in the pasture.

The problem I seen with White River was no one else would shoot. I am not sure if this is by design or what. I think Louie could have been better if other players played bigger rolls. White River took third place. Plus they need to practice free throws, and then practice some more.

Comment

I will agree with you that its impressive for somebody to score 125 but its even more impressive when he is that much better then everybody on his team. Not to knock the team they are great roll players but just not the talent. You compare Louie to Josh Mueller and I will say this Josh had a good enough team that teams couldn't double team him and couldn't run box&1's on him.. So im going to say what Louie did is more impressive.

Comment

Working...
                  X