GSUsTALON CLOSELY RELATED TO TALK SHOW HOST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GSUsTALON CLOSELY RELATED TO TALK SHOW HOST

Well, the main problem in the Dakotas is trying to store up enough fat to get through the winter. But it looks like you're ahead of the game on that. Your wife must be proud.

JBNJBQ headin' out to get the mornin' paper to see how bad Georgia Southern waxed SDSU's tail Saturday

Comment

Mr. Hernia:

Naw, everyone knows that's a picture of FAT JAKE!

You won't find anyone in South Dakota that looks like that. We are both NIMBLE and QUICK just like the name indicates.

One thing I would suggest to you though, don't force your pictures on people. Let them choose to click on them if they want to look at them. Don't want to be offensive you know! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, hawse.

And, don't dare preach to me about smack ediquette.
        You saddled this horse, now you gotta ride'em.

Feel free to back off the personal stuff and I'll be happy to comply. Until then, get ready bubba... you're goin' for a ride.

Mrs. JBNJBQ:

"Honey, maybe you ought ta get back to the football talk. The Eagle boy is tearin' you a new one."

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle
          What's good for the goose is good for the gander, hawse.

And, don't dare preach to me about smack ediquette.
          You saddled this horse, now you gotta ride'em.

Feel free to back off the personal stuff and I'll be happy to comply.  Until then, get ready bubba... you're goin' for a ride.

Dear Mr. Hernia:

I believe you are really upset!

"Hawse" is a southern expression. It is interjected in a sentence to relay a hidden meaning that the user wants to convey. I believe it means:

H ernia
          A nd
          W ife
          S avor
          E nemas

I suppose at your ages that is all you have to look forward to! Here is a picture of old Hernia's wife:

http://www.getfunnypictures.com/crt232.html

Why don't you make her a set of teeth? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Upset? Not anymore.

I've simply decided to start throwing back the sludge you've been slingin' in my direction.

I hate this name callin' crap, but I'm not about to back down from a bully.

JBNJBQ at work:

I know your little brain is workin' overtime trying to keep up with me on these smack post... But, don't take your anger to work with you.

Comment

...of course if you get fired for that little incident you can always fall back on your second job at the zoo:

I've been wondering what that stench was on this message board. Dude, take a freakin' shower before you log-on. :

Comment

But I know, since you won the lottery last month, the job isn't that important right now:

I'm glad to see you've got your priorities in order. Do you still have enough winnings to give your single-wide a fresh coat of paint?

Comment

Mr. Hernia:

Actually, this picture was taken as a very pretty young volunteer was going around collecting donations to feed the needy in Georgia a couple years ago. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did you receive your package? I heard y'all like it with "grits". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Mr. Hernia:

Who are you trying to kid? Everyone can see the rolling hills of Georgia in the background of this picture.

I looked up the license plate and guess what?

http://www.dmvs.ga.gov/motor/plates/plate.asp?ptitle=gs

It's not from South Dakota! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't use up all your pictures in one week! I'm going to be around for a long time. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

It's funny, I guess you've used up all your material or you're just out of ideas. You keep using my joke pics to make a stab back at me. You brought up ORIGINALITY earlier. Guess what, pal?

Come on JNBJBQ, you can come up with something.

Comment

It's funny, I guess you've used up all your material or you're just out of ideas.  You keep using my joke pics to make a stab back at me.  You brought up ORIGINALITY earlier.  Guess what, pal?  

Come on JNBJBQ, you can come up with something.
                        Mr. Hernia:

I just think it such a waste for you to be using good pictures and then coming up with really lame captions and statements.

You are not very clever are you? You post a picture of a beautiful young gal and claim it is me on the job. Use what little brains you have to come up with something worth reading.

Stick with me I will make you into a first rate "smacker" if you're willing to take some coaching "grasshopper". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Oh yeah... so this must be "smack poetry in motion"... :

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

Dear Mr. Hernia:

I believe you are really upset!

"Hawse" is a southern expression. It is interjected in a sentence to relay a hidden meaning that the user wants to convey. I believe it means:

H ernia
                          A nd
                          W ife
                          S avor
                          E nemas

I suppose at your ages that is all you have to look forward to! Here is a picture of old Hernia's wife:

http://www.getfunnypictures.com/crt232.html

Why don't you make her a set of teeth? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                          A) you just posted the equivalent of "my dad is bigger than your dad" and then you say I'm the one with "really lame captions."

B) you can't get original on your own pics.. gotta steal mine.

C) you make comebacks as lame as "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;D" then claim you're gonna make ME into a "into a first rate 'smacker'".

: You are, without doubt, the most dilusional, incompetent moron I have ever come across. Maybe you'll get better at this when they finally get television stations out to PoDunk SD. Your smack is 1st grade pal.

Comment

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mr. Hernia:

Can you spell "prozac"?

Try to find some, soon! It will settle you down before you go "postal" on your fellow buzzards!

Pay attendtion,Grasshopper, the master will help you if you let me!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                            X