Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GSUsTALON CLOSELY RELATED TO TALK SHOW HOST

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle
    As for the going through ND to get to Statesboro comment.  It was a joke stabbed at you that definitely went WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over your head.
    Yeh, that was a joke! Oh my ribs!!!!!! Stop it will you?

You are the funniest guy I have ever heard. Do you write your own stuff or do you have a staff of comedy writers?

Next time check out a map before you make yourself look stupid. The real joke is you not knowing where South Dakota is located. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

If you would like to see a real picture of me, feel free to visit my website:  

www.geocities.com/gasoutherneagle

Mr. Hernia:

You are Robert E. Lee?

Boy you do have problems. Not only do you dwell in the past, you actually think you are a civil war general now in the present. What are you going to be in the future?

Your obsession with the past goes way beyond curious.
      I can only suggest counceling! Get some soon! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JBNJBQ, what you are doing is not smack. What do personal assaults have to do with sports smack?

The moderator here SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

I've posted some sports smack. You have perposefully ignored it and hoped to get me off subject to follow you into the "insult" forest. I'm not gonna do that.

I will however question your intellect and knowledge of SDSU football until you can counter a direct assault on your team by a knowledgeable smacker.

On the other thread, your buddy Jack blasted Big Jake as being a "hanger on-er" who never went to the school and just like to stur up trouble. I believe that discribes you to a tee.

Moderator: you need to take a closer look at anygivensaturday and southern-connection. They expand their bases of opposing team fans because they keep a close eye on their smack boards to make sure no one is crossing the line from sports smack to personal attacks. If you don't get a handle on this problem, I think you'll find that soon all your gonna have on here are Rabbit fans wondering why the board is so small and "where'd everybody go?".

Clean it up JBNJBQ and I'll stick around and post here. Continue and I'll leave like it seems so many others have.

As for the RE Lee comment: If you had bothered to READ the text next to the picture (instead of thumbing through my site like a child looking at a picture book) you would understand my views and would have an intellegent counter for them if yours differ.

If you must, stay on the shallow end of the pool. But, don't expect me to come swimming up there with you.

Comment

I am not much for smacking as a whole and I don't have time to surf more then a few boards so I don't know how they do it on other (except any given saturday which by the way I think you posted a picture that is supposed to be me with "Billy Bob teeth" in a non smack section, so don't get too preachy) but here if you want to have serious conversations we do it on the football, basketball, and others sections.

The other thing is that GSUs TALONS was the guy that started this who name calling thing on the football board.  Before he came we didn't have a smack board or moderator.  So if jbnjbq dosen't smack the way you like blame GSUs TALON, jbnjbq learned from what other Eagles seem to think is the best.

P.S. I did like your horse pulling the car picture, I thought it was funny. Also don't take jbnjbq so seriously, he is just trying to be funny not hurt your feelings IMO.  

Comment

JBNJBQ, what you are doing is not smack.  What do personal assaults have to do with sports smack?

The moderator here SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

I've posted some sports smack.  You have perposefully ignored it and hoped to get me off subject to follow you into the "insult" forest.  I'm not gonna do that.

I will however question your intellect and knowledge of SDSU football until you can counter a direct assault on your team by a knowledgeable smacker.

On the other thread, your buddy Jack blasted Big Jake as being a "hanger on-er" who never went to the school and just like to stur up trouble.  I believe that discribes you to a tee.

Moderator:  you need to take a closer look at anygivensaturday and southern-connection.  They expand their bases of opposing team fans because they keep a close eye on their smack boards to make sure no one is crossing the line from sports smack to personal attacks.  If you don't get a handle on this problem, I think you'll find that soon all your gonna have on here are Rabbit fans wondering why the board is so small and "where'd everybody go?".

Clean it up JBNJBQ and I'll stick around and post here.  Continue and I'll leave like it seems so many others have.

As for the RE Lee comment:  If you had bothered to READ the text next to the picture (instead of thumbing through my site like a child looking at a picture book) you would understand my views and would have an intellegent counter for them if yours differ.

If you must, stay on the shallow end of the pool.  But, don't expect me to come swimming up there with you.
            Dear Mr. gasoutherneagle:

I am truly sorry! I have gone overboard in my zeal to protect SDSU from outside attacks on this smack board. I am new at this and obviously do not understand how sports smack is supposed to work. If you give me time I may catch on. I hope you will not leave, because with help from experts like you I will be able to cut down the learning curve.

Just to show that there are no hard feelings, here is a picture of my favorite civil war general. Maybe you can put it next to yours, on your web site?

http://ngeorgia.com/people/shermanwt.html

Sincerely

JBNJBQ

Comment

How 'bout this moron?

"We've Caught Them Napping!"

--Famous last words uttered by Custer as he decended on the Sioux position... and probably the last words of SDSU fans as they drive through the gates at Paulson Stadium "Our House".

Comment

How 'bout this moron?

--Famous last words uttered by Custer as he decended on the Sioux position... and probably the last words of SDSU fans as they drive through the gates at Paulson Stadium "Our House".

Naw, I like generals that WIN!

I am surprised that you would post the picture of a losing general on your web site. You don't give your coaches that much slack when they lose! It is kind of contradictory. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Lee defeated THREE Union commanding generals (outnumbered and outgunned) before the blockade and lack of industry in the South finally took effect.

You can't get a bigger winner than that.

Comment

How 'bout this moron?

Mr. Hernia:

A really good lesson can be learned from Gen. Custer:

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT!

It can be devastating! See you in the fall! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Lesson to be learned from ol' Nathan Bedford Forrest here:

When fighting for your home you'll seldom lose.

Comment

Lesson to be learned from ol' Nathan Bedford Forrest here:

When fighting for your home you'll seldom lose.
                        Mr. Hernia:

I don't blame you for fighting for your home (be it ever so humble)! I aquired a picture of it by personal email. Looks like it used to be a business or something:

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-99.php

A two- story setup! I bet that has your neighbors jealous! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I prefer the one-story variety.

Easier to get to the pot at night after a few beers :-*

Comment

I prefer the one-story variety.

Easier to get to the pot at night after a few beers  :-*

Mr. Hernia:

I heard you rented out the basement to TALON (ALL CAPS). He must feel right in his element down thar! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Yeah, he likes being right down in the siht.

Comment

Yeah, he likes being right down in the siht.

Mr. Hernia:

S till
                                I s
                                H unting
                                T eeth?

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-32.php

Seems to be a problem with a lot of Georgians! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                                X