Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BISON NEED TO BE "SMACKED"

BIG JAKE:

After getting beat up so mercilessly on this board I am surprised you keep coming back for more.  Kind of like a moth drawn to the "flame".  

I had a dog like you once. You could beat the crap out of it and it would still crawl back on it's belly wagging its tail. I believe it was hero worship or something like that.

JBNJBQ

Comment

TALON wrote me to say he has a dog that he would like to give to BIG JAKE, since it looks so much like him.

We all know that BI-SON-GUY's dog looks just like him. It seems people are attracted to dogs that look like themselves. Here is a picture of TALON'S give away dog:

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/392.shtml

TALON told me it is "moblie home" trained, so that will work nicely for BIG JAKE. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JBNJBBQ,

Don't put all of your eggs in one basket, we all know what happens-

Comment

BI-SON-GUY:

I have had a team working on a new mascot for NDSU.  It seems the BISON does not fit NDSU any longer. Here are just some of the reasons why:

1. There are probably more bison in South Dakota.

2. They are just big ugly hairy stupid animals.

3.  They are too dumb to mate, so they have to be protected.

4.  They are prone to diseases that are transmitted to cattle.

5 History shows that the Sioux indian tribes have killed them for centuries.

This obviously takes a lot care and thought to make sure that you don't step on anyones toes (like UND did years ago). Based on our research team's findings here is the perfect new D-I mascot for NDSU:

http://www.download2me.com/pictures/...20in%20law.htm

I thought of a lot of reasons why this would make a fitting D-I mascot  for NDSU, here are just a few:

1. There are probably more pigs in North Dakota than anywhere else in the world.

2. Pigs are smarter than Bison.

3. Pigs are easier to take along to your games. Just slap a cheerleading outfit on it and no will be the wiser.

4. Since everyone likes to eat everyone elses mascot, what is better than BBQ pork ribs?

5. You could find a cute pig, no such luck with bison.

6. Pigs are stronger and meaner than bison ( pound for pound).

7. They multiply quickly, without much help. A six pack and a pizza will usually get the job done.

8. You could still keep the term "The Heard". No one would get in the path of a "heard of pigs", trust me!

I bet the rest of you have some better reasons! Please share them.

Fear does have a new face in North Dakota!

Definitely the other white meat!

JBNJBQ

Comment

JBNJBBQ,

Thanks for the compliment. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;D

Judging by the carcasses by the roadside, rabbits aren't too bright. You've proven they aren't very original, either.

Keep working on the smack. There's plenty of time before it's real ;D.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
              BI-SON-GUY:

Based on our research team's findings here is the perfect new D-I mascot for NDSU:

Fear does have a new face (in North Dakota)!

The other white meat!

JBNJBQ

What should be the new NDSU mascot be called?

Swine
              Pigs
              Hogs
              Boars
              Sows
              Shoats
              Piglets
              Butchers
              Hamhocks
              Porks

The list is endless! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

BI-SON-GUY:

I have had a team working on a new mascot for NDSU.  It seems the BISON does not fit NDSU any longer. Here are just some of the reasons why:

This obviously takes a lot care and thought to make sure that you don't step on anyones toes (like UND did years ago). Based on our research team's findings here is the perfect new D-I mascot for NDSU:

I thought of a lot of reasons why this would make a fitting D-I mascot  for NDSU, here are just a few:

1.  There are probably more pigs in North Dakota than anywhere else in the world.

3. Pigs are easier  to take along to your games. Just slap a cheerleading outfit on it and no will be the wiser.

4. Since everyone likes to eat everyone elses mascot, what is better than BBQ pork ribs?

7. They multiply quickly, without much help. A six pack and a pizza will usually get the job done.

8. You could still keep the term "The Heard".  No one would get in the path of a "heard of pigs", trust me!

JBNJBQ

Hey BI-SON-GUY:

It appears I was right!

According to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader Sunday July 11, 2004 story:

http://www.argusleader.com/business/...article2.shtml

South Dakota Leads the nation in Buffalo production!

Don't worry though North Dakota is # 2. Hardly justification for retaining the current mascot, though!

I think you ought to seriously consider my suggestion above! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

And from this-http://www.rabbitsplus.com/euro.html the U.S. (South Dakota included), isn't even in the top five for rabbit production. :

Does SDSU aspire to be Euro-trash?

btw- the new SDSU uniforms are in- I didn't realize orange was an official color of SDSU-

"Argghhh....These chains must be the reason we can't beat the Mighty Bison!"

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy
                    And from this-http://www.rabbitsplus.com/euro.html the U.S. (South Dakota included), isn't even in the top five for rabbit production.  :

Does SDSU aspire to be Euro-trash?
                    BI-SON-GUY:

Boy you really went out into left field for that one! Nice try but way short of what you are capable of! Those are not jackrabbits.

We have your mascot figured out, now what are you going to call yourselves:

Piglets?
                    Hambones?
                    Snouters?
                    Grunters?
                    Wallowers?

I have given you at least a dozen possiblities. Time is getting short you guys need to make a decision up there.

South Dakota #1 Bison production in the USA!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Innovate, don't imitate. :

Looks like the state of SD is following JBNJBQ's credence of "Imitate, don't innovate". If you can't be a Mighty Bison, you might as well try to raise them.

A Jackrabbit running back's last moment of freedom:

"Honestly, officer, Jackrabbits eat grass, and sometimes a weed. I wasn't going to smoke all 14 pounds of it, just eat it."

Comment

BI-SON-GUY:

1.  There are probably more pigs in North Dakota than anywhere else in the world.

3. Pigs are easier  to take along to your games. Just slap a cheerleading outfit on it and no will be the wiser.

8. You could still keep the term "The Heard".  No one would get in the path of a "heard of pigs", trust me!

JBNJBQ

Interesting to note:

Bisonguy has dropped a couple of things since I posted the picture above.

No more "fear has a new face". No more "the other white meat" hahahahahahahaha.

The guy is easily led!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now if you will just get rid of "Telly Savalas" you would be down right tolerable.

http://www.igs.net/~spykitten/telly.html

"Who loves you baby? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

JBNJBQ

Comment

The only reason I droppped those (and it was "Rabbits=Yum", not "Fear has a New Face&quot was because they might seem smacky when I post on the other fourms here.

Coach Bohl's tagline would be a little different than that of Telly Savalas.

"Who made you the Bison beyatch?" seems a little more appropriate. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy
                            Coach Bohl's tagline would be a little different than that of Telly Savalas.
                            You are right! Telly Savalas is all wrong! I have corrected the mistake!

"FEAR HAS A NEW FACE IN NORTH DAKOTA"

http://www.dragg.net/users/pennywitt/elmer/Elmer2.htm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

You are right! Telly Savalas is all wrong!  I have corrected the mistake!

"FEAR HAS A NEW FACE IN NORTH DAKOTA"

http://www.dragg.net/users/pennywitt/elmer/Elmer2.htm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                              AHHH yes!

The rabbit hunter. ;D

Comment

Here we see our good buddy Bugs explaining to Elmer (with his Bison horns on) why the Jackrabbits are going to beat the Bison just like the last time that the boys from NDSU made the trip to Brookings!  Elmer our NDSU fans tells Bugs that it will never happen so they make a friendly bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X