Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COMMENTS FROM DII/DIII/NAIA FANS

Originally posted by 89rabbit
    All D-I smackers need to move it over to a different thread.  I don't want to fill up Mavericks and Big Jake's domain.  
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

Billy_Bob_The_Beagle:

Did you stay up all night planning that attack!
      JBNJBQ - i didn't feel like you were worth the effort

Comment

"siht" ...uh, yeah, right, secret code. : Man you are thick.

"Why don't you come up with something of your own?"

Na... It's more fun to poke fun at your lame originality.

I think you're gonna find that a lot of things have changed on the defensive side of the ball for GSU this season. The defensive scheme has completely changed... along with the D coordinator. 7-4 at GSU means somebody's head is gonna be served on a platter. At SDSU, y'all are pattin' each other on the back with a 7-4 in D-II. Y'all would blow an O-ring if you managed seven wins this season. We as always will be expecting at least a 2nd or 3rd round playoff appearance and a share of the SoCon title.

Y'all got a long row to hoe before you're able to start smackin' the Eagles around. Go easy man, you just got in the I-AA. Keep your head. I think you're gonna find that the competition level you are used to differs greatly from the I-AA elites.

Comment

Originally posted by gasoutherneagle
          "siht" ...uh, yeah, right, secret code.  :
          Mr. Hernia:

I thought you were using an acrostic. I thought perhaps it meant:

S till
          I n
          H istoric
          T ense

That seems to be the "tense" that appeals to all y'all! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I get this "livin' in the past" crap a lot. So, I'm just going to quote what I've written in response on anygivensaturday.

In Statesboro past titles means everything. Our past points the direction for our future. Every year here, it's not "oh boy, I bet we can finally make the playoffs"...it's "Drive for Five" or "Six Flags over GA" or "Lucky #7". If it isn't a title year or a semi appearance it is a failed season. The next season will always be another chance for another flag on the pole at Georgia Southern... because we've reached that elite place atop I-AA in a way that NO other program at ANY level of play has reached. GSU fires coaches that "don't win enough"... if Sewak misses the playoffs again this season, he'll probably be looking for another job. Arrogance... YES! The Eagles of our past have earned it for the Eagle Nation.

Comment

jbnjbq, Are you still into those secret codes or acrostics as you call them. Dude, no hidden messages - just speak up like a man. Prediction - the over/under for the Jacks in terms of men's 2004-5 bb d1 wins this year is 0. Since you lost a lot of good players and matt jones has health problems and hasn't been too available recently I predict you will do a unc bears (remember them they didn't win one game last year in d1 although they did beat the cooking school -johnson and wales) and not win a game. That is ZERO jack fans. I do hope that Johnson COunty Rabbit will admit this onto the board. No talk about your AD here.
              PS - From a non sdsu perspective the biggest idiot by far on this site is JBNJBQ. Has nothing to say other than secret meanings and stupid photos. I suspect the dude is in high school and will be attending sdsu in 2 years and this summer is preparing for that tough SD driver's exam. Maybe a former governor of your great state can give him some driving lessons. I hear he has some extra time on his hands these days.

Comment

Fat Jake:

Good to see your are a compliant fellow. I take back some of the insults I hurled at you! You are on the D-II
                comments thread where D-I fans don't have to listen to your worthless babblings. Keep up the good work! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

bigjake --anyone who uses the word "dude" (and you use it often) is stupid and finds it difficult to have an original thought. Fess up, you never went to college. You are a "hanger er on er" who just caught onto a university, thinks it's neat, and wants to fling dung at anyone who pays attention to you.

All your life no one has paid attention to you. It's okay, go to a happy place and think you are someone.

Just leave this site to people who have IQ's above 75 ... please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack
                    bigjake --anyone who uses the word "dude" (and you use it often) is stupid and finds it difficult to have an original thought.  Fess up, you never went to college.  You are a "hanger er on er" who just caught onto a university, thinks it's neat, and wants to fling dung at anyone who pays attention to you.

All your life no one has paid attention to you.  It's okay, go to a happy place and think you are someone.  

Just leave this site to people who have IQ's above 75 ... please.
                    Boy JACK:

They cleared out really fast when you imposed such a high standard! Way to go! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I have noticed that JBNJBq posts at all times of the day. The "dude" must be unemployed. As for "Jack" - at least I am creative enough to think of a semi interesting screen name. "Jack" - that is really original.
                      The more I read this board the more I think jbnjbq is 89 rabbit and they are also the same as jackrabbit. They are all one in the same. From now on I will not respond to anything that jbnjbq says bc he is also 89 rabbit and jackrabbit. Be a man and come forward - dude.
                      I thought this thread was just for d2 people - stay off this thread 89 rabbit or whatever your name is. By the way jbnjbq you are a real ass. By the way that is acrostic for Assoc of Stupid Sodaks which you are President of. Have agood day jbnjbq or 89rabbit or jackrabbit - whatever you are calling yourself today.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                        I have noticed that JBNJBq posts at all times of the day.  The "dude" must be unemployed.  As for "Jack" - at least I am creative enough to think of a semi interesting screen name.  "Jack" - that is really original.
                        The more I read this board  the more I think jbnjbq is 89 rabbit and they are also the same as jackrabbit.  They are all one in the same.  From now on I will not respond to anything that jbnjbq says bc he is also 89 rabbit and jackrabbit.  Be a man and come forward - dude.
                        I thought this thread was just for d2 people - stay off this thread 89 rabbit or whatever your name is.  By the way jbnjbq you are a real ass.  By the way that is acrostic for Assoc of Stupid Sodaks which you are President of.  Have agood day jbnjbq or 89rabbit or jackrabbit - whatever you are calling yourself today.
                        Fat Jake:

I can see I have won your heart as well as your mind! It really wasn't very hard, both are very small.  Glad to see you have picked up on the acrostic idea! You are really not very good at it though. You will get better as time goes on.

I know you are at a disadvantage working for the street department in Omaha. I also know you tried to use your version of a laptop to try to stay current on this board. Your supervisor didn't go along with it. You can't blame him.

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-349.php

Don't worry you can post on this board inbetween your day job and your night job.  The pizzas can wait. You have 30 minutes you know. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Today I was on BIsonville and found I was being smacked around by some people on this site.  I haven't posted on that site in a long time.  Whoever that person was - it wasn't me.  The problem with hanging around this 1 dimensional site is that you get a distorted picture of your move to d1.  There are lots of people who are skeptical and to assign each "doubting thomas" to me is rather naive.
                          By the way I have my calendar marked to go to kc on jan17 and be at venerable (another word for crappy) old municipal auditorium to see how you are progressing.  Predict you will win at most 1 D1 game this year.  Maybe while you are there you can get down on your knees and beg the umkc admin. to support your move to the mid cont.  You are rural versus a mostly urban mid cont conference but maybe they will show some mercy on you.   Also, don't tell them about the weather up in SD during bb season - maybe they won't find out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                            Today I was on BIsonville and found I was being smacked around by some people on this site.  I haven't posted on that site in a long time.  Whoever that person was - it wasn't me.  The problem with hanging around this 1 dimensional site is that you get a distorted picture of your move to d1.  There are lots of people who are skeptical and to assign each "doubting thomas" to me is rather naive.
                            By the way I have my calendar marked to go to kc on jan17 and be at venerable (another word for crappy) old municipal auditorium to see how you are progressing.  Predict you will win at most 1 D1 game this year.  Maybe while you are there you can get down on your knees and beg the umkc admin. to support your move to the mid cont.  You are rural versus a mostly urban mid cont conference but maybe they will show some mercy on you.   Also, don't tell them about the weather up in SD during bb season - maybe they won't find out.
                            It doesn't surprise me that you get "smacked around" no matter where you go. Some people are just born with a target on them. In your case it is a "big fat" target! You should be used to it by now!

I'll bet you were beat up a lot in grade school, weren't you? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Just a quick exerpt from the UNO gateway publication. I will also provide the full link for those still interested in the NCC.

University of South Dakota Coyotes

The pride of University of South Dakota is finishing higher then St. Cloud State. Since Morningside College left in 2001, USD and SCSU have been finishing closer to the bottom of the NCC. With South Dakota State exiting this year, USD may finish closer to the top, they have had pretty good track and cross-country teams but always stumbled when it came to facing SDSU.

http://www.unogateway.com/vnews/disp.../4117ec9635281
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

jackmd, I am glad that you are keeping up with what's going on in omaha. Maybe you are one our many "closet fans". Reading the Gateway? Heck, I am a huge uno fan and I don't even read that "rag".

Comment

Working...
                                X