Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USC, Marquette, Princeton

From the moderator:

Do not start that racist nonsense that you two posted on Bisonville over here. It will not be tolerated.

Comment

This week's schedules

SDSU
      Men's Basketball: Marquette
      Women's Basketball: USC
      Wrestling: Princeton

UNO
      Men's Basketball: Wayne St.
      Women's Basketball: College of St. Mary
      Wrestling: Nebraska Kearney

USD
      Women's Basketball: Mount Mercy
      Wrestling: Like Baseball, it doesn't exist at USD.

89 Rabbit

When UNO started D1 Hockey, I too was excited to see UNO"s name up on the scoreboard with the likes of Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State to name a few. I honestly hope that you do enjoy the first few years at D1 and the excitement of playing big name schools and even once and awhile beating them.
      But experience has taught me after some time that excitement goes away and if you are not beating them it is not much fun. Sure the first time you play Marquette it will be fun regardless of the score. But after a few times playing them the score does matter and then it just becomes an a** kicking. The point that I have been trying to get across to you rabbit fans is that you have been spoiled by years of winning and I am here to tell you that losing is miserable and at first you can ride it off as part of the transistion, but what if it continues? There is no guarantee that it won't. I have been through years of losing at UNO and it is not fun. Sure the die-hard fans will always be there, but middle of the pack fans could get turned off by the losing and figure out something else to do if that is possible in Brookings.
      I am a big Nebraska football fan and I see some similarities to what you are going through. We have been told to be patient through a transistion. In the meantime we have suffered our first losing season and are not going to a bowl for the first time in forever. We have also lost alot of other great records along the way. We have been promised things will get better. But what if they don't? After being at the top for so long it s*cks being at the bottom. Maybe it will all work out for the good and if it does good for you. I just don't think you are prepared if things don't work out as expected.

Mavs #1

Comment

Mavs 1 ,
        Thats for us to worry about, not you. now go crawl back under your bridge in Omaha.

Comment

What an insight to your soul, thanks for sharing.  I see now that JackMD is right and I should feel pitty for you.  My God what a depressing world you live in.  You choose to focus on Nebraska's set back this year rather then the 43 seasons of winning they had before that, WOW!    

All I can tell you is we Jackrabbits are going to be just fine.  No need to worry about us.  You have much bigger issues that you should be spending your time on.  Best of luck.

Comment

SDSU
            Men's Basketball: Marquette
            Women's Basketball: USC
            Wrestling: Princeton

UNO
            Women's Basketball: College of St. Mary
            Wrestling: Nebraska Kearney

89 rabbit,

You should remember College of St. Mary's. Remember that epic soccer match between the D1 powerhouse and the small NAIA all girls school that ended in a tie.

As far as wrestling goes, UNO and UNK are ranked
            #1 and #2 and both have rich wrestling traditions. It is also a huge in state rivalary. What type of draw does Princeton and SDSU have. That is one sport that I promise you we would dominate you in. As defending national champions with the whole squad coming back it would add to the growing number of D1 losses your school is racking up.

Mike Nelte

Comment

89 rabbit, I have no idea what you are talking about with racist rants on bisonville. I haven't posted over there in months. Were you directing the warning to me bc I haven't posted over there for quite awhile.

Comment

Working...
              X