An SDSU fan that is a realist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An SDSU fan that is a realist

To anyone who is informed and is honest and objective, the move to D-I has gone quite well. *Reasonable* expectations for a move to D-I have been met.

1) Teams that move up to D-I typically play a few years as an independent.

2) Teams that move up to D-I typically lose a lot of games during the transition period.

Volleyball and Women's basketball have certainally exceeded expectations greatly, and football has done well. The basketball team, while it does not yet have a win against D-I competition, has played respectably, and has met reasonable expectations.

Comment

Something to keep in mind in dealing with these 3 hooligans...

"Don't argue with an idiot.  People watching may not be able to tell the difference."  

Not sure who said that, but it certainly holds true in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentia
        To anyone who is informed and is honest and objective, the move to D-I has gone quite well.  *Reasonable* expectations for a move to D-I have been met.

1) Teams that move up to D-I typically play a few years as an independent.

2) Teams that move up to D-I typically lose a lot of games during the transition period.

Volleyball and Women's basketball have certainally exceeded expectations greatly, and football has done well.  The basketball team, while it does not yet have a win against D-I competition, has played respectably, and has met reasonable expectations.
        Excellent points which will all fail to register with most of those who need the clarifications. Logic will get you nowhere in the minds of the irrational. Mav knows that.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X