Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBN  GSU/SDSU GAME

JBN / anyone

Would you please place links to nice hotels, nightspots, , great slop houses & things of interest.

Talking to some of the fans that are going it appears that many will fly in Thursday and leave Sunday.

Some friends & I are looking at Omaha for touchdown & then driving to site. Don’t want to spend a lot of time wondering to the local freak shows when we could avoid them & hit the best spots!
    Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
    www.gsufans.com

Re: JBN  GSU/NDSU GAME

Actually:  The team you will be playing is SDSU not NDSU.

SDSU is located in sunny South Dakota.  NDSU is way up north there in North Dakota (or Southern Canada as some like to refer to it).  

SDSU's football team has never been beaten by NDSU since the teams both moved to DIAA.

The two teams play on an annual basis for the coveted "Boarder Marker Trophy".  

NDSU has never held the trophy in the history of the event.

There are many more differences between the two schools but I will save some room for others to comment. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Re: JBN  GSU/SDSU GAME

I knew that. What are U talking about? ???
      Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
      www.gsufans.com

Comment

GSU'sTALON:

You can change your posts, but not mine! The evidence is there for everyone to see! A real man would have admitted the error and gone on instead of trying to cover up!

Hmmmmm, We'll have to tag this "BUZZARD-GATE"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
          Actually:  The team you will be playing is SDSU not NDSU.

SDSU is located in sunny South Dakota.  NDSU is way up north there in North Dakota (or Southern Canada as some like to refer to it).  

SDSU's football team has never been beaten by NDSU since the teams both moved to DIAA.

The two teams play on an annual basis for the coveted "Boarder Marker Trophy".  

NDSU has never held the trophy in the history of the event.

There are many more differences between the two schools but I will save some room for others to comment. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Holy cow!!  Now THAT'S what I call "putting a spin on things"!  At least you see the cup as half-full.

GO BISON!!

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison

Holy cow!!  Now THAT'S what I call "putting a spin on things"!  At least you see the cup as half-full.

GO BISON!!
            [glb]THIS IS A NO/SPIN ZONE![/glb]

I speak only the truth!;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I want to warn all of you. TALON isn't wrapped to tight.

He is delusional most of the time. I am trying my best to bring him with me. I don't think the asylum will give him a pass on Halloween weekend.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Everyone needs to meet this.........I cannot think of an appropiate name for him. ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglegus-2
                I want to warn all of you.  TALON isn't wrapped to tight.

He is delusional most of the time.  I am trying my best to bring him with me.  I don't think the asylum will give him a pass on Halloween weekend.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.  Everyone needs to meet this.........I cannot think of an appropiate name for him. ;D ;D

Oh, I don't know......

He looks like he's wrapped pretty tight to me!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                X