1881? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1881? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I know the fullerton game had bad weather but 1600 people for a game when I would bet you probably have 4k students who live on campus or at least very very close to the campus (and maybe more). A reasonable person would think that if they were big fans and behind this exciting move they would have matriculated over to Frost. I guess they were disguised as empty chairs.
    Also, thought you would win bc Fullerton had travel issues to deal with and also you hired 3 Brookings homers to take the place of the normal officials.
    You are now 0-4 against real D1 teams. 8 days and counting to Lincoln. I said I would never post again if you beat the Huskers. Looks like they isn't going to happen. Huskers by 20 unless they lose interest.

Comment

Many of the students didn't return to Brookings until yesterday. It's a little difficult to get to a game in a blizzard when your car is frozen in a block of ice in Mitchell and the interstates are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
        I know the fullerton game had bad weather but 1600 people for a game when I would bet you probably have 4k students who live on campus or at least very very close to the campus (and maybe more).  A reasonable person would think that if they were big fans and behind this exciting move they would have matriculated over to Frost.  I guess they were disguised as empty chairs.
        Also, thought you would win bc Fullerton had travel issues to deal with and also you hired 3 Brookings homers to take the place of the normal officials.
        You are now 0-4 against real D1 teams.  8 days and counting to Lincoln.  I said I would never post again if you beat the Huskers.  Looks like they isn't going to happen.  Huskers by 20 unless they lose interest.
        My only comment is that considering the weather that was bad all over the Dakotas, its a mircle that 1600 did show up. I still believe 1600 is 8 times 200, the typical UNO crowd. SDSU must be doing something right.

Comment

Little Jake, what travel issues? Fullerton was in town before the storm reared its head. As far as homer officials. Overall they did a pretty decent job even though I would say the calls were going a little more towards the visitors than they were the home team.

By the way one of the so called homers has been officiating CBA and IBA as of late and not college so I think we were able to get some decent officiating on such short notice.

BJ, Mav, who ever you are....do us all a favor and just put on your blue and yellow sweater because you enjoy us more than you do the lonely calves or is it the Huskers...thats right it depends on which teams comparison balances out your idiotic babble.

The reason I say this is because you cant help but keep track of everything we do! That to me shows you must be a true JACKS fan...Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
          X