Real Impressive??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Impressive??

Your brother Northern Colorado has enjoyed huge success at D1 winning 8 games last year and 1-16 this year. Boy where do I sign up for this. Nothing liked being ranked 321st in D1. What is sad is that you guys are not much better. You hung on for a nailbiter victory over them. Some people are starting to get frustrated but the Zig Ziglar's of this board keep trying to convince them things will be OK. D1 envy  : : :

LINCOLN - Nebraska struggled Tuesday night to put away a men's basketball opponent ranked 321st in the country.

Northern Colorado had lost 33 of its 34 previous away games, beating only 1-30 Longwood last year. But the Bears, in the second year of a four-year transition from Division II to Division I, scored the first 12 points of the second half against Nebraska for a 37-35 lead.

Re: Real Impressive??

Yawn.

Comment

Double yawn. Is it Friday yet?

Comment

Hey, I'm back in radio! SKOL!!!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I haven't had jello in a long, long time!

OPA!
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

LINCOLN - Nebraska struggled Tuesday night to put away a men's basketball opponent ranked 321st in the country.

Northern Colorado had lost 33 of its 34 previous away games, beating only 1-30 Longwood last year. But the Bears, in the second year of a four-year transition from Division II to Division I, scored the first 12 points of the second half against Nebraska for a 37-35 lead.

Sounds like Nebraska hung in for a nailbiter, too.

Is this post knocking Nebraska for playing poorly against another fledging DI program?

Or is it a compliment paid to another fledgling DI program for fairing well against Nebraska?

Either way I look at it, Nebraska is the program truly in trouble, not 2 programs just getting off the ground. Maybe Nebraska should consider scrapping their DI experiment and move down to Division II. Check that, they struggled against lowly DII UNO ;D. Nebraska should move down to NAIA. This would help their football team, too. ;D ;D Wait, wait, I guess they did crack the top 25 again. They can stay DI in football.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X