X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argus Letter -  

There are some very naive/ignorant people out there

Article Published: 02/14/06, 2:55 am

I just read the article about the two South Dakota State University students accused of sexual assault. .........I am shocked that you can't even walk around as a female on campus in South Dakota without a chaperone.......

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...602140318/1053

Re: Argus Letter -  

This lady obviously has no clue about campus safety and the steps SDSU and other universities have taken to ensure it.  She apparently didn't read that this incident allegedley occured in a dorm room, not while walking across campus.  

Comment

I just find it amazing there are those that don't realize the # of rapes that happen everyday anywhere in SD.

Comment

Be careful Jacks99. There are allegations. Who said rape. Innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

A prompt investigation certainly would be welcome and help end speculation. What's the delay? Evidence testing? Justice delayed is justice denied, or something like that.
          This space for lease.

Comment

It is taking a long time for the investigtation. I hope it doesn't take as long as the one at Northern State with the Prof's suppposed suicide.

Sorry about my use of words. I didn't mean to imply that they are guilty and didn't seperate my argument from the incident well.

Comment

Apology accepted. Go Rabbits.

Comment

After talking w/a friend of mine that has a lot to do with DNA testing and the such in the state of SD this takes a little time thats why we have no answers as of yet.

Things will come and then we can all say or tell our I TOLD YOU SO'S. Untill then lets be peaceful and let it rest?

Love Ya!

Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                X