Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't mention this to Dr Miller

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=...;u_sid=2223808

Gosh, even our vice chancellor makes more than your top person!!
    Also, when people at UNO do questionable things they get forced out!!

Re: Please don't mention this to Dr Miller

That is possibly the most bizzare excuse for smack that I have ever seen. You post a link to an article about corruption at UNO, and then present that as smack against SDSU? I suppose your list of smack material must be awfully thin.

By the way, perhaps if UNO didn't overpay officials, there might not be such a shortfall in the athletic department.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
      when people at UNO do questionable things they get forced out!!
      Forcing people out looks to be something that keeps everyone at uno pretty busy. I'm sure you're proud of how well-paid this guy was too:

Former UNO Professor Pleads Guilty To Lewdness Charges

A former psychology professor at the University of Nebraska-Omaha has pleaded guilty to providing obscene material to a child.

KETV NewsWatch 7 has learned that Mike Bonner made sexual advances to an FBI undercover agent who was posing as a 14-year-old girl.

Questions arose in the case after Bonner pleaded down from felony enticement to a minor obscenity charge.

Using his computer at UNO, authorities said, Bonner thought he was talking to a girl over the Internet. Agents said Bonner talked about visiting the girl in Chicago, but never made the trip. They said he transmitted a Web cast of himself performing lewd acts ...

http://www.ketv.com/iteam/9684900/detail.html
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Hey Mavpower. Why don't you give the obscene material back. If you do, maybe they will sweep this under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1
          That is possibly the most bizzare excuse for smack that I have ever seen. You post a link to an article about corruption at UNO, and then present that as smack against SDSU? I suppose your list of smack material must be awfully thin.

By the way, perhaps if UNO didn't overpay officials, there might not be such a shortfall in the athletic department.
          Good one. Also there seems to be such an uproar about Mr. Buck's country club membership and his leased Cadillac. The amusing part was he had those bennies at Southern Illionois University-Edwardsville before he came with Ms B to UNO.

Also I recall the last Regional in D2 we hosted, President Miller allowed Ms B and her staff to sit in President Millers seats when UNO was playing on the basketball court. I suppose it was a good gesture to her in order that UNO might reconsider a move up in mass of the NCC, but there were so many other things going on at UNO, a reconsideration was the last thing that the overpaid Ms B could think about. When I speak of Ms B, I am speaking Ms Blekch the UNO Chancellor, and not the owner of Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
            http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=528&u_xid=429&u_sid=2223808

Gosh, even our vice chancellor makes more than your top person!!
            Also, when people at UNO do questionable things they get forced out!!
            Hey, MAVPOWER! You're either onto something or on something!!! Not sure which!

Let's all do the MAVPOWER cheer:

Give me an I----I
            Give me an D---D
            Give me an I----I
            Give me an O---O
            Give me a T-----T
            What's that spell?------MAVPOWER!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I will bet when Dr Miller has a some private reflection time her thoughts sometimes goes back to the fact that she is the worst paid land grant pres around. It probably really ticks her off. It would tick me off if I was 50 out of 50.
              It ticks pro athletes off all the time when they scream for renegotiation when they are not compensated as well as their peers are.

Comment

Mav Power:

Dr. Miller has less than 120 days befores she retires.  Would it not be very stupid to try and renegnotiate her salary?  She is thinking about the nice quiet home on the edge of Meadow Creek Golf Course in Volga South Dakota that she and her husband Bob Miller will live in during the spring and summer months. After Jan 1, I suspect she is headed to Scottsdale or Florida or some other warm climate for relaxation. So once again, you bring up something that makes very little sense.  Good luck with the finances at UNO.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                  Hey Mavpower. Why don't you give the obscene material back. If you do, maybe they will sweep this under the rug.

(photo) Mavpowder, voted #1 idiot out of a class of 50 idiots at UNO.

Comment

the state of state edition in the brookings register mentions the millers going to sarasota on jan. 1 for retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X