105-50???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 105-50???????

What in the world? Not often you see 100 points scored in college basketball. Good thing you football team is playing well to take your mind off this debacle. Did I mention our football team won a conference championship yesterday!!!!

Re: 105-50???????

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
    What in the world? Not often you see 100 points scored in college basketball. Good thing you football team is playing well to take your mind off this debacle. Did I mention our football team won a conference championship yesterday!!!!
    No, you hadn't mentioned a thing about your football team winning the Watered Down NCC Championship.

Comment

Mav Power

Thanks for your asute observation.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
        [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1163332975/0#0 date=1163332975]What in the world? Not often you see 100 points scored in college basketball. Good thing you football team is playing well to take your mind off this debacle. Did I mention our football team won a conference championship yesterday!!!!
        No, you hadn't mentioned a thing about your football team winning the Watered Down NCC Championship.[/quote]

You also did not mention that you tied with UND for the Championship. You also did not mention the UND beat you. So, go ahead and be Co-Champs with a team you can't beat in the Watered Down NCC.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
          You also did not mention that you tied with UND for the Championship. You also did not mention the UND beat you. So, go ahead and be Co-Champs with a team you can't beat in the Watered Down NCC.
          UNO beat UND again this year in Omaha. I don't think UND has won in Omaha in about 10 years.

Doesn't change the fact that UNO isn't going to the DII playoffs, which is probably good because a beat down at the hands of a decent team outside of the NCC is inevitable.

I suspect USD will experience that. Cent. Arkansas showed Augie and USD what a good DII program really is. Oh yeah, we showed UCA what a good IAA program is. They appreciated the education. Too bad USD can't accept the info and learn from it.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
            [quote author=1bunnies link=1163332975/0#3 date=1163342159]
            UNO beat UND again this year in Omaha.  I don't think UND has won in Omaha in about 10 years.

Doesn't change the fact that UNO isn't going to the DII playoffs, which is probably good because a beat down at the hands of a decent team outside of the NCC is inevitable.  

I suspect USD will experience that.  Cent. Arkansas showed Augie and USD what a good DII program really is.  Oh yeah, we showed UCA what a good IAA program is.  They appreciated the education.  Too bad USD can't accept the info and learn from it.
            [/quote]

My bad. uno2 did nip the sioux in omaha. They takes 6 teams from each region so usd and uno both can lose in the first round.

Comment

Unless of course they play each other. Interesting scenerio. Would they just call them both losers and eliminate them both the 1st week-end.

Comment

I think Kent State just scored again!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

I think Kent State just scored again!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                  That's all. Your slipping.

Comment

I think a supposed uno fan just posted on an SDSU fan board again!!
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                      I think a supposed uno fan just posted on an SDSU fan board again!!
                      UNO(d-2) has real fans? I thought they just put up cardboard cut-ups in the stands whenever they needed to show some filled seats in their stadium or arena.......

Comment

Working...
                      X