Terry Vandrovec Is a Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Vandrovec Is a Hero

I just wanted to post this incase Terry Vandrovec was poking his nose around here. Terry you are a stud, since I've learned about ur blog I read it during or after every game. Any other posts u put up I always stop and check and ur Argus Articles are the only thing in the paper worth reading. I'm so pumped the Argus has finally hired a writer who knows what they're doing, even if he did have to come from N. Dakota first. I never used to care about what the argus leader published, but now I check the paper for anything written by you. If the hit count is high on the Argus Sports page, let it be known its not because Stu Whitney (Or the ilk he associates with) has EVER written anything worth reading, its  because many New Rabbit Fans haven't bookmarked the link to ur blog yet and are still making the unconvienent jump through the argus page. Unlike Stu, Terry you write with Class, Humor, and Support. I'm excited that the Argus has finally began to Cover SDSU, especially with a writer as good as you.

Thank you.
    Lil_Jack

Any others wanting to talk bout Terry and what I deem a spectacular job on his part so far, please post.

Re: Terry Vandrovec Is a Hero

I think Terry has done a great job so far and I really enjoy reading his stories.

Comment

Solari was pretty good, and I actually think that Garry does a good job (even though he's covering that other institution) but I agree that Vandrovec is taking it to a new level for the Argus.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Jack
        I just wanted to post this incase Terry Vandrovec was poking his nose around here. Terry you are a stud, since I've learned about ur blog I read it during or after every game. Any other posts u put up I always stop and check and ur Argus Articles are the only thing in the paper worth reading. I'm so pumped the Argus has finally hired a writer who knows what they're doing, even if he did have to come from N. Dakota first. I never used to care about what the argus leader published, but now I check the paper for anything written by you. If the hit count is high on the Argus Sports page, let it be known its not because Stu Whitney (Or the ilk he associates with) has EVER written anything worth reading, its  because many New Rabbit Fans haven't bookmarked the link to ur blog yet and are still making the unconvienent jump through the argus page. Unlike Stu, Terry you write with Class, Humor, and Support. I'm excited that the Argus has finally began to Cover SDSU, especially with a writer as good as you.

Thank you.
        Lil_Jack

Any others wanting to talk bout Terry and what I deem a spectacular job on his part so far, please post.
        Terry rocks nuff said!

Comment

This thread isn't smack....maybe we need a "antismack" thread (not joking)?
          Anyhoo, every once in a while a person comes along in an organization that makes everybody remember why they were there in the first place......Terry seems to be that person for the Argus. He will raise the bar for everyone there.......these are good things.
          “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Terry for President.

Comment

I too echo my appreciation of Terry Vandrovec. Coming from the Fargo Forum is a big help as he can put us in bette prospective as to where we are at and where we want to go in the D1 movement. Terry comes to SD without crow on his plate. I understand he defined on the Audio Blog NAIA as Not always interesting athletics when Good Old Stu was blowing off about USF. How about that them Cougars? ;D

Comment

Terry has done an exellent job since he started covering SDSU. His reporting has been very fair with the good and the bad and he hasn't made himself the story. The blog from the games is a super touch and is obviously gaining a lot of fans.

It's always nice when someone let's your boss or superior know when you are doing a great job! I hope Stu gets a chance to see this and goes out and has crow for lunch!

Keep it up Terry, we appreciate everything you have done and look forward to more in the future!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I want to echo my appreciation for Terry's work covering the Jackrabbits. I look forward to even more in depth articles regarding not only our success at this level but also some of our struggles, which are ongoing. I think he has gained the confidence of enough SDSU supporters to start delving further into some of the issues which are still murky on the surface. Thanks again Terry.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Who's this Terry guy everyone is heaping praises on???
                    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Jack, you are hell bent in a hand cart trying to get some dirt up from under the carpet lately...the patients getting to you?

I do agree though that when there is dirt it should be brought out but you know as well as I do what (ASSUME) stands for. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
                        Jack, you are hell bent in a hand cart trying to get some dirt up from under the carpet lately...the patients getting to you?

I do agree though that when there is dirt it should be brought out but you know as well as I do what (ASSUME) stands for. ;D
                        I never assume, well, never say never. Nothing about my occupation gets to me like watching the Jack's men struggle. Sure, I need to be more patient, I understand that. Its not like I'm on the phone to Nagy or screaming at the players (okay maybe once I screamed at the Utah St. game). I'm just asking questions on a forum dedicated to SDSU athletics.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                          I want to echo my appreciation for Terry's work covering the Jackrabbits. I look forward to even more in depth articles regarding not only our success at this level but also some of our struggles, which are ongoing. I think he has gained the confidence of enough SDSU supporters to start delving further into some of the issues which are still murky on the surface. Thanks again Terry.
                          I think there would be a fascinating (and possibly best-selling, if done right) sports book waiting to be written about Jackrabbit men's basketball and the transition into D-I.

I hope it will have a happy ending . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You da man, Terry! Keep up the good work...

Comment

We need to get Terry to come over and say hi...

Dude, you got a built-in fan club! We just want you grace us with your presence!
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                              X