334 out of 336???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 334 out of 336???

Should you really being trying to denounce our athletics department?  I mean come on you are a fan of the University of Enron .  .  . I mean UNO athletics department.  :-/ :-?  :-[  :'(  =  

Go State!  

P.S. did I read that right, is UNO's Avg. attendance for Men's Basketball really 335 people? :-[ :'(   Wow I always knew it was bad but doesn't that rank you guys just behind Alvo, NE High School and just ahead of Richland, NE High School.  So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
      Should you really being trying to denounce our athletics department?  I mean come on you are a fan of the University of Enron .  .  . I mean UNO athletics department.  :-/ :-?  :-[  :'(  =  

Go State!  

P.S. did I read that right, is UNO's Avg. attendance for Men's Basketball really 335 people? :-[ :'(   Wow I always knew it was bad but doesn't that rank you guys just behind Alvo, NE High School and just ahead of Richland, NE High School.  So sad.

Glad to see you back. I thought you had gone cold turkey on smacking!!

Comment

334 out of 336 is no good no matter what. Tough to argue against that. Mavs, I believe you would agree that not even the detractors (you included) would have envisioned the SDSU men's basketball program would have this much trouble with the transition. We've gone from the undisputed king of the hill in the NCC to a "who?" program in D1. Not good times.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
          [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1166209619/0#5 date=1166309649]Hell, half the people in the state don't know where South Dakota is.
          So now you're turning this into a smack thread against the education system down here?[/quote]

University of Nebraska (Omaha) is a very fine institution as is the entire state of Nebraska. Remember the "N" at Nebraska stands for knowledge. ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
          X