X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Going Nuts

http://www.startribune.com/513/story/983340.html

Re: He's Going Nuts

Looks like coaching has taken a toll on Matt's hair since he left here. He always was a little bald, but it looks like Mankato got the best of his hair. ;D Matt is a nice guy. His ex-wife Karen worked with my mom for a couple years at the Index downtown and got to become good friends with their family.

Comment

kids and coaching = two surefire ways to lose your hair
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

coyotes lead the mavs 80-75 with about 90 seconds left in their game at usd tonight.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
          coyotes lead the mavs 80-75 with about 90 seconds left in their game at usd tonight.
          That's to bad. I hope the Mavs can pull it out.

Comment

USD wins, now own first place alone in the NCC. My former neighbor from Rochester, MN is a freshman post-player for USD, Tyler Cain. Averaging 7 pts and 7 boards. Nagy never recruited him. It came down to USD, MSU and Winona. He chose USD. He would really help us right now. Just my opinion. Great kid, great family, hind-sight. There are plenty of others like this just not my previous neighbor.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X