I Hate Brown and Yellow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Brown and Yellow.

Hate it. Miserable state, Wyoming. What's not covered in mountain is covered in arid scrub or by a supervolcano which could blow at any time and wipe all life off the face of the Earth.

I hate Wyoming.

How about you?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: I Hate Brown and Yellow.

http://wyomingathletics.cstv.com/tra...wn-yellow.html
    It's now brown and gold. Maybe it'll be brown and a sun-inspired color-to-be-named-later come next year.

Filbert, you forgot to mention the ultra-elitists that frequent Jackson Hole or that most of their populated areas seem to resemble Verminville.

Comment

anyone that has a mascot that is a rabbit should never talk about another school like that. Who had the foresite to call a University nickname a Jackrabbit. How disgracefull and pathetic is that. Rabbits are nothing more than roadkill and prey for the other animals that roam the wild.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
        anyone that has a mascot that is a rabbit should never talk about another school like that.  Who had the foresite to call a University nickname a Jackrabbit.  How disgracefull and pathetic is that.  Rabbits are nothing more than roadkill and prey for the other animals that roam the wild.  
        WEAK! Talking Smack about the name of our mascot, please!

SDSUcks, here is some smack for your intelligence level, "My dad can beat up your dad."

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
          anyone that has a mascot that is a rabbit should never talk about another school like that. Who had the foresite to call a University nickname a Jackrabbit. How disgracefull and pathetic is that. Rabbits are nothing more than roadkill and prey for the other animals that roam the wild.
          Ooh, going to have to call Fault on this smack attempt, for being utterly off-topic. Try again.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X