Coyote Coach comments on Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coyote Coach comments on Jackrabbits

If that's the case, Adios, Chadwick! Don't let the door hit ya in the a$$ on the way out!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
      On a related but serious note, Coach Lavin made it clear a couple years ago that if USD decided to go to D-I, he would resign. (He did say that...not just talking smack here.)
      Finally a definitive answer to the question of why USD decided to go DI. ;D
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan
        Finally a definitive answer to the question of why USD decided to go DI. ;D
        I wonder if they can use his own quote when they fire him? Not that they need to.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

On a related but serious note, Coach Lavin made it clear a couple years ago that if USD decided to go to D-I, he would resign. (He did say that...not just talking smack here.) I recognize people change their minds etc etc ... but, wondering where he stands on that position today? Has he recanted? Waffled? Just following the polls? (Geez, starting to sound like politics and I hate having politics discussed on a fan message board.)
          It doesn't surprise me that Chadwick made such a ridiculous comment. After all, he couldn't hack it at Wyoming and he has had to rely on transfers at USD(d-1?) in order to keep his program afloat. When and where was this comment made? I would hope that it has been archived so Coyote County can start looking for a new WBB coach.

Comment

This USD smack crap is getting very very boring. Why don't we talk about schools we actually play and smack them?
            Like the Crimson Tide or Cavaliers or Hoosiers or Redbirds or Cowgirls. I think we can create a list of D-1 schools that actually have respect for us that we can trade some good ribbing with

Comment

On a related but serious note, Coach Lavin made it clear a couple years ago that if USD decided to go to D-I, he would resign. (He did say that...not just talking smack here.) I recognize people change their minds etc etc ... but, wondering where he stands on that position today? Has he recanted? Waffled? Just following the polls? (Geez, starting to sound like politics and I hate having politics discussed on a fan message board.)
              It's irrelevant. With his ability to evaluate D-I talent, he won't be around long enough to resign.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I do agree that USD just doesn't have that great of talent for womens hoops. They just aren't as good or athletic than UND and are maybe on par with the other NCC teams. I have not been extremely impressed with Lavin either but it has nothing to do with what he does or doesn't say in the media. I just don't believe he is anything more than an average coach. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if he wasn't the coach 2 years from now. I think recruiting is the biggest issue with the current staff.

Comment

Oh come on, you have all those D1 transfers and all your history and tradition. What happened ucks? Where the Love go? You sound like your starting to realize what we have known all along.

Comment

Working...
                  X