Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches interviewed and a new site

Hello again, I've been gone a while but it's nice to be back. First-

The football program is fairly tight lipped about the coaching interviews. I do know that USD's quarterback coach was in for an interview. I don't know much about him but he has Division one experience and connections.

Karl Ballard turned down a job offer from New Mexico State for a linebacker/special teams spot. I believe he turned down a second offer but I don't know any details.

Ballard has 3 or 4 candidates lined up for the DLine job, all with D1 experience. I'll post more on that when I know more.

ESPN.com offers small pages with team and player stats so we have that to look forward to. Here's an example-

http://college.espn.go.com/ncaa/club...collegeId=2458

And...

I have been SLOWLY developing a SDSU Football website. I'm not yet nearly finished but I wanted to get some input on what other fans would like to see. I will begin promoting it when I'm finished, before next season. I'm very excited about it but I'm unsure if I'll have enough time to work on it. I have created it because I feel that SDSU football and it's fans deserve a good resource.

My biggest problems so far are trying to find a good message board and trying to find a way to get origional photos. Right now I have some photos from the SDSU site but have not asked for permission. I would definatly prefer to have my own.

One feature I'm considering is sending an SDSU journalism to Press Day with a digital camera to take senior photos and fill out bios...just a thought.

Again, I'd love to hear ANY suggestions! There's a lot of work left. Thanks!

Re: Coaches interviewed and a new site

oops, I hit "Pos" too soon.

here's the address-

http://www.gorabbits.com

Again, please let us know what you'd like to see.

Comment

RunninRabbit,

Checked out your work on the rabbit.com I like what I see. It looks like it will be a very good site with alot of info to be shared. I am a computer dummy so any help I can offer is probably no good. If there is any information that I can help track down, let me know. I will help in any way you need......
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

This is a great start. I would love to see player pictures, recruiting info with links to some of the recruiting services, updates on enhancements to Coughlin, alumni gatherings in the offseason and regular season etc. Coverage of the Spring game would be great.

Comment

Great idea and a good start. Hopefully this can be extended to include a more encompassing website for Jacks BB.

Regardless of the sport its nice to see some history as well as scouting reports for opponents and media guides. This is a daunting task and probably can't be accomplished but perhaps you could post links to the websites of the upcoming opponents where these things could be obtained. Not that I couldn't find them on my own....
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I dont think we can have too many message boards for SDSU athletics. I say amen to everything said so far. I hate to start with a carp, but I am not a big fan for dark colors for the background. I have no idea how easy or difficult it is to change, but just thought I would let you know. If you are too far down the road in design, then I guess I will have to adjust. Keep the great work ;D

Comment

Looks GREAT, nice job!   ;D

Go State!

P.S. I like the background color!

Comment

I'll add my praise to the list. Sweet-looking site!

Comment

Working...
                X