Kansas State

EAST
    Virginia
    Wisconsin

Hofstra
    Western Kentucky

Comment

Re: WNIT Round 4

It looks like it's going to be in Wyoming.

http://www.womensnit.com/07-Post-Bracket.jpg

Comment

Here ya go rabbit fans, courtesy of Mapquest.  Let's get there.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...91|street

"I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

That really blows!!!

All we did is outdraw everyone else in the WNIT and we must be one of the top seeds!

Does t come down to the $$$$'s?

Don't think there is any way I can do Wyoming! I would sure love to though!

Go out there and get a W ladies!!!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
            That really blows!!!

All we did is outdraw everyone else in the WNIT and we must be one of the top seeds!

Don't think there is any way I can do Wyoming! I would sure love to though!

SUPERBUNNY

Wyoming drew 7362 tonight, that was probably the deciding factor.

Looking forward to seeing your team this weekend, hope a lot of Jackrabbit fans can make it to Laramie, should be a great game.

Comment

We can use the airline in Brookings to fly to Denver and then drive 2 hours or 145 miles to Laramie. Then you will be supporting the Jacks and the poor little airline thats in trouble of being dc'd.

Maybe everyone could get a good deal.

Comment

Any idea what time on Sunday??

Comment

Sunday at 3 makes the game pretty tough to drive to Laramie for. If it was Saturday I just might have thought about leaving the kids with Grandma and taking the wife on a road trip.
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

randmcnally.com says 360 miles from Sturgis and 7 hours. It takes just over 6 to drive to Denver. I've got to think it's closer to 5 hours from Sturgis to Laramie. I may have to see if I can make it. Could go there and back in 1 day. Would be better if the game was at 1:00 though.

Comment

Originally posted by nowherepoke

Looking forward to seeing your team this weekend, hope a lot of Jackrabbit fans can make it to Laramie, should be a great game.
                      That is going to be our problem from now on; most teams left have facilities that can hold more than what we sell out at, so the closer to the finals, the more they are likely to get to show up.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Re: WNIT Round 4 - Help

Anyone want to help at least 10 eager students get to Laramie this weekend? We're looking for a bus or something to help us out. Please we are desperate to get there and cheer on the girls.

Comment

How about getting this thing on TV? I know KELO is out because of the NCAAs, I don't know if KDLT has the technology but we all know KSFY does. I would love to be down at Cubby's on Sunday afternoon watching the Jacks on one of the bigscreens and the NCAAs on the other little TV's. I know Jackrabbit fans have shown over the last 3 weeks that the audience is there.
                          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by nowherepoke
                            [quote author=SUPERBUNNY link=1174617725/0#4 date=1174619277]That really blows!!!

Don't think there is any way I can do Wyoming!  I would sure love to though!

SUPERBUNNY

Looking forward to seeing your team this weekend, hope a lot of Jackrabbit fans can make it to Laramie, should be a great game.[/quote]

Scotty must have been quoting an attendance figure from somewhere else. That is a great crowd and can understand going to Wyoming if that is the case.

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Looks like I may have to travel to Laramie this weekend........and I WON'T be rooting for the Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                              X