Indiana - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana - Game Thread

got kickoff can't get back on, but live stats are a little ahead of radio and webcast

Comment

The fat lady is warming up! ;D ;D

Comment

JACKS WIN!!!!!!!!

Comment

good job ladies 60 - 53 Jacks win

Comment

I'm really p!ssed! Damn tires! I coulda BEEN there! > :'( :'( :'( :'(
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Great win for the Jacks. They overcame poor outside shooting with good rebounding and hitting their FT's.

Comment

Great Job Jacks.

On to the Elite eight - wonder what Terry will call that.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

End 1st Half
                  Oregon (17-13) 30
                  Wyoming (23-9) 29

Comment

What I saw

The Jacks did a great job in dictating pace.. pushed the ball every time they could and against a team with a short bench it really proved to be the deciding factor... Ketty Cornamen really stepped up and eary was the only jackrabbit that looked awake... Vogel was streaky tonight she would go on a lil run of her own then cool down... The team in general shot like well ya s hit... shots just wern't falling, layups were rolling out... After the ladies struggled early they really attacked the boards... Crowd was amazing from what I could see on the web-cast any chance we could get that for all girls and guys home games next year???

Comment

Right at the end of game, video feed was breaking up, buddy called w/ 50 sec to, he left car keys in my golf cart this afternoon. Listened on way to course screaming for the Jacks!!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, BAAAAAAAABY!! What a win...

Great job, Jacks!!

Comment

I thought the Jacks' passing was very sloppy alot of turnovers where there shouldn't have been.
                        They were scrappy all night long thought, I don't think I ever really, honestly was ever worried.

Great Win!!!!!

Comment

Shots just weren't dropping tonight. Passing inside was fair at best. Ketty came off bench had a good game. Sure ther was some jitters. Indiana was surely a more athletice team than what we have been seeing. It is only going to get tougher the deeper we go in the WNIT.

Comment

Great win for the ladies tonight. Passing was bad, shooting was horrid, Indiana was hot and very quick, and they stuck in there and scrapped the whole way to a win. Gotta love em.

For a site that can handle 100000 I thought the webcast was pretty rough. Gotta ways to go to get that up to par. Still better than nothing at all.

I'll be on 4 phones and the internet at 1 tomorrow.
                            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Congratulation on your win. I watched bits (great that you have streaming) and listened to the rest.

Anyway, good luck in the rest of the tourney.

Comment

Scotty said at half time that a SDPB guy told him that there were over 2,800 computers watching on-line. That's impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X