1000 posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 posts

I wanted to recognize 89rabbit on the very prestigious milestone of passing 1000 posts.Congratulations! Very few are bestowed with this honor. ;D. rabbits' posts are always informative and uplifting. keep up the good work.

Re: 1000 posts

Congrad to 89rabbit.

I guess I am a distant second with 624 posts excluding this one. Its fun and great way to keep up with the latest and everything is a little different from where we all reside. Not too many of us are in the shadow of the Campanile.

Comment

This is quite a dubious honor. I think it means that I need to find other hobbies. That being said I love to talk Jackrabbit sports so don't expect my rate of posting to slow. Thank you guys for the kind words and I will see you on the board and at the games!

Go State! ;D

Comment

Congrats on the 1000 post mark!

Geez, only eight months, too.

It took me 18 months on the Bisonville board to hit that milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
          I wanted to recognize 89rabbit on the very prestigious milestone of passing 1000 posts.Congratulations! Very few are bestowed with this honor. ;D.  rabbits' posts are always informative and uplifting. keep up the good work.
          Truly deserving of rube cred (as PA and Dubay would be want to say).
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X