Dellas Cole on KWSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dellas Cole on KWSN

Dellas Cole was just on the Craig and Mike show talking about SDSU Baseball and Softball.  He did a really nice job.  I have always liked Dellas.  Got in a great plug, as he was signing off, to encourage folks to head out to Sioux Falls Stadium to see the Jacks take on Creighton tonight.  Wish I could be there.  Maybe next year some of the big name schools will come in on the weekend for those of us who live out of the area.

Go State!  ;D

P.S. Has anyone been able to listen to the KBRK broadcasts of Jackrabbit baseball or softball on the internet? Just wondering if it was a problem at their end or mine.

Re: Dellas Cole on KWSN

I have yet to connect with KBRK's broadcasts for SDSU baseball. I dont have a clue 89 rabbit. ???

Comment

Thanks for the update, I would rather listen to KBRK but will listen to the Creighton broadcast if that is all I can get.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
        Dellas Cole was just on the Craig and Mike show talking about SDSU Baseball and Softball.  He did a really nice job.  I have always liked Dellas.  Got in a great plug, as he was signing off, to encourage folks to head out to Sioux Falls Stadium to see the Jacks take on Creighton tonight.  Wish I could be there.  Maybe next year some of the big name schools will come in on the weekend for those of us who live out of the area.

Go State!  ;D

P.S. Has anyone been able to listen to the KBRK broadcasts of Jackrabbit baseball or softball on the internet?  Just wondering if it was a problem at their end or mine.

I worked with Dellas at KBRK for 4 years right out of school. He's a good guy, and lives and breathes Brookings and SDSU sports.

Comment

Working...
        X