ESPN Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ESPN Poll

Milw.Jack, you had to be pleased with all the Cheryl Ladd coverage. The whole thing was pretty much about her.

Comment

Most of my posts about her were in jest as I think Hollywood types generally think themselves one step above royalty and we should worship them accordingly when all they've really accomplished is being pretty. I did get a smile when they announced a big piece on her, though.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

See RabbitlivinginVerm's post in ESPN 50 in 50 thread. That's pretty much how I took the Ladd piece.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Just a postscript on this poll business. I think the computer geek who figured out how to do the multiple voting must have a good sense of humor.

In the poll, the "winner" of South Dakota's favorite professional team is the Colorado Avalanche (received almost 40,000 votes). Folks, that's just plain funny. I think he/she is having a good laugh over this deal.

Comment

Working...
          X