DI envy (probably a good thing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DI envy (probably a good thing)

How do I get ESPNU, is it part of some special sports package? I have a lot of channels, but thats not one of them. Do I need a satellite dish? I would like to watch the State games on there. Does anyone have this channel, if so can they tell me a little bit more about it. I don't want to get a satellite dish just for a couple of games, but if it looks like ESPNU is a pretty good station to have maybe I should invest in one. I haven't talked to anybody who has that station so noone has been able to provide me with any help. 89, it sounds like you have the station, can you tell me some more about it.

I don't think watching a game on webcast is a very good option. Is that what people meant when they said Montana puts all their games on local TV, did they actually mean on webcast or on TV. I think it is pretty cool if they have all their games on local TV, but if it's just webcast then that is no big deal.

Comment

I don't know if any of you tried to watch the Montana Web cast last week, but it was horrible. The picture and sound quality left a lot to be desired. I switched back to just listening on WNAX after just a few minutes.

I watched the webcast as well, but it was raining and water was on the lens, which distorted the webcast. I would like to see the webcast without it raining.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDsportsFan
        How do I get ESPNU, is it part of some special sports package? I have a lot of channels, but thats not one of them. Do I need a satellite dish? I would like to watch the State games on there. Does anyone have this channel, if so can they tell me a little bit more about it. I don't want to get a satellite dish just for a couple of games, but if it looks like ESPNU is a pretty good station to have maybe I should invest in one. I haven't talked to anybody who has that station so noone has been able to provide me with any help. 89, it sounds like you have the station, can you tell me some more about it.

I don't think watching a game on webcast is a very good option. Is that what people meant when they said Montana puts all their games on local TV, did they actually mean on webcast or on TV. I think it is pretty cool if they have all their games on local TV, but if it's just webcast then that is no big deal.
        ESPNU is in the DirecTV Sports Pack package.

Don't know about Dish Network. I'd guess most cable systems would have it in their digital package if at all--we have cable as well as DirecTV and our cable system doesn't carry it.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I have Dish Network here in Brookings, and I have it.

Comment

ESPN U is great if you love College sports. I think I remember reading in the Argus that the Sioux Falls cabel system has it. Check out this link if you want to know more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=1951755

This is today's schedule:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvl...ule?network=99

Comment

Mediacom in Brookings doesn't have ESPNU.

Hey, Brookings residents: Call Mediacom and request it at 800-332-0245 and request that it be added to the digital offerings.

Comment

ESPNU is on my regular cabel line up on Everest, not even an extra charge.

Go State! ;D

Comment

I have DirecTV and, as mentioned above, its on the Sports Package. It's an extra $12 a month, but its also real easy to turn on and off. You just access your account through the DirecTV website and the channel is up and running within minutes. Same thing when you want it canceled.

I don't know for sure, but my guess is they don't prorate for a portion of a month.

Comment

Working...
                  X